AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

THIS IS RAMPAGE BABY.

NEW BROOD. Amd Brandon as Lita. This is amazing...they should've saved it for Sunday lmao

Hey its Serpentico Jon Cruz.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Gold strap with the purple. For sure thought Scorpio would go full Lakers with a purple strap instead.

Moose did it first lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Love Ruby, but crowd came alive when they thought Kris Statlander had it won. Damn.

OH NO THEY'RE TURNING ON RUBY.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Weirdest ending to an AEW show ever. Some guy got in the ring and just danced with Johnny Elite. The crowd nor the commentators knew who he was. Looking it up, he's a YouTube personality named "Dad." He actually boxed on that Creator Clash thing from a few weeks ago. Johnny Elite accompanied him to the ring then so I guess he's just repaying the favor lol

That new TNT belt is ugggggly.

BTW since I didn’t comment on it, that Page promo on the go-home Dynamite was weird. As usual, it started flat and very pre-conceived but then it actually kind of picked up, at least in tone, when Page began to speak with some conviction. However, during that part, he got all rambling and cryptic, alluding to backstage shit or something. And unless there’s a satisfying, logical payoff to this in the future, that part made no sense to me at all. All it did was make Page look like a weird, sourpuss grasping at straws. Punk was solid as always, though. He’s so natural and effortless. 

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, TNFNS said:

Punk hurt himself, mf old as hell 

I noticed that too. I wouldn't have done that dive during his entrance lmao