• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, The Nerd said:

I wonder how Martha Hart felt seeing that ladder spot. I genuinely would love to know. The lack of self awareness.

Did you really compare that to Owen's fall...

Iffy episode if I'm honest.

Cole vs Dax was really good.

Punk v Silver was alright. I'm not too keen on the angle Punk is taking against Hangman though. I really expected Straight Edge Savior Punk to leak out a bit against Hangman, instead it's "Voice of the Online Rumblings" Punk. Hope he cranks it up in coming weeks (though I really thought he'd go somewhere Dark being in Long Island and all).

MJF Dark Side trailer was CLASS. Funny as hell. Contract signing itself was fun.

The Hookhausen story has been fine. I wish it was anyone but Nese to squash Danhausen though, Nese is all kinds of lame.

JB vs Starks was really fun, weak finish with just a random shove into the ropes setting up the Roshambo though. 

Hayter vs Storm was really solid. Big fan of both these ladies. And I liked that lil moment of discomfort between Jaime & Britt in the promo.

Hardy vs Darby was too much. I was kind of uncomfortable watching these guys destroy their bodies like that. I get this is likely the only match they'll ever have and they wanted to make some memorable moments, but God damn guys...

5 hours ago, The Nerd said:

I wonder how Martha Hart felt seeing that ladder spot. I genuinely would love to know. The lack of self awareness.

Honestly, I feel like the fans trying to compare the two are being far less self aware and disrespectful. 

The spot was dumb and dangerous, but to compare it to Owen? Dude...

Guest Fight Me.

Ruby/Riho was a banger.

Okay the Acclaimed/Gunn Club (Assclaimed?) stuff shouldn't be this good. :lol:

I guess Sky is not turning face. And they're gonna try again with Sammy as face? What lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

I really hope this isn't how she found out...

She's been killing it in Japan, she just worked a match that went about an hour and 40 mins!

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, EJ! said:

“boi ain’t no way” as in ain’t no way they’re keeping Sammy face

Nah I mean ya meme ain't load for me, it just says attachment unavailable. 😭😭😭

Quick Rampage thoughts - 

Ruby vs Riho was good fun. Glad Ruby advanced.

Spears match was what it was.

Jade/Sterling interaction was good.

Trios tag was solid enough. I'm kinda over Death Triangle though. I think I'm ready for PAC to feud with the Lucha Bros instead. 

Acclaimed/Ass Boys segment was funny af

Scorpio's reign is not good and whatever they're doing with Sammy still being involved is just... bad. Miro needs to come in and squash Scorpio in like a minute tops and get that belt back on track.

Guest Fight Me.

Random ROH Women's title match here lol

Also bothers me that the only ROH graphics they have are from Supercard of Honor with the Texas theme and everything. Looks so out of place with the star and everything. What is this bro, 2K Create A Show? Lmao

Edited by Fight Me.