AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

I'm not too sure but I guess Jeff is hurt. At least Tony Schiavone was convinced so. Which is crazy cause I was just thinking about how Jeff is never ever hurt.

*Censored*, Matt did not need to take that.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

The Hardys are *censored*ing nuts, they don't need to bump on the floor like this anymore. 😭😭😭

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Toni Storm vs. Jamie Hayter is AEW's answer to Nikkita Lyons vs. Lash Legend.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Wheeler Yuta bout to take another L so soon after winning the title. 😭 Well, hopefully crowd gets into it like his match with Bryan.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

The classic ROH tag titles fit FTR so well.

Ian Riccaboni  wasn't available for commentary? Impact always gets him for the ROH matches lol

Edited by Fight Me.

-bless Excalibur for explaining why wrestlers can kick out of their own finishers

-Rick Knox is the blindest ref of all time lmao

-and then misses the foot on the rope too lmaooo

-yeah FTR >>>>>>>>>

Edited by EJ!

3 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

You know Murphy was the one who injured Black’s eye, right? That’s the history I was referring to. It led to Black becoming this vindictive, raging heel (with an eye fixation) that he currently is — hence continuation. As for the aesthetics, Rollins’ crew wore all black (including suits) just like HOB. It’s a trivial comparison but so was Brody’s comment. That’s the point. Dark cult groups are common in wrestling.

Ah, ok. I read that as though you were saying House of Black was just Rollins' Messiah group with Black taking over. Hence my confusion.

This is getting ridiculous. Every single show, either Allin/Sting or Hardys get beat down.. and the others come out for the save.. Like every single show since Jeff's debut.

It's getting stale and boring. Is this actually going to lead to a match between the two tag teams or what?