Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

I always wondered if that was Cody saying "THIS IS RAMPAGE" in the intro. Guess it is since they replaced him with Miro now lmao

They should've just done this Sammy-Darby-Andrade match at the PPV instead of that AHFO trios match. Unless Jeff is getting out of his 90 days early and is replacing Kassidy lol

ERICK REDBEARD. Him joining Death Triangle is...a choice though lol

PENTA IS BACK TO BREAKING ARMS. Better be not start no selling that like Cody. They better be out for weeks if they get hit with that.

Christian's first match since Bound for Glory, I think.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

*Censored* they should've just done that table spot in the ring.

Random ass world title match, but LFG.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
8 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Somewhat shocked he got the OG theme. I say somewhat cause it’s been used in hella commercials lol

It's royalty free lol

Best thing on the show was (surprise!) Bryan’s segment. Love that Regal is their manager. Great promo from Regal tonight, too.

I’ll also say that Jericho’s storyline continues to create intrigue for me. Glad Inner Circle is finished now.

Is that it for Tully? Are they getting a new manager?

Page’s reign continues to suck.

6 hours ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Cool too see Jeff Hardy and hear that theme but first Darby and Sting walk to the ring slowly then Jeff dances for 2 seconds before going for the safe lol damn.

William Regal being All Elite as a manager is awesome and especially him being with Danielson and Mox

Yeah, I hate that so much. Matt Hardy is getting mauled by a bunch of goons and these guys are twiddling around on the stage/ramp. It’s like, c’mon…

General thoughts - 

I think this new stable for Jericho is gonna be a step up. Hager being there is whatever, but I think Chris & 2point0 will have good chemistry.

Hangman vs Dante was solid. Dante is definitely not at that main event level solo, but it was really cool seeing something of a finale to his singles run arc. 

I was definitely hoping Punk would come out to confront Hangman next. Some are still critical of Hangman's reign and I think Punk is the perfect guy to take him to that next level.

Ok, I wasn't excited for Jeff in AEW, but of course they got their hands on the damn theme song that immediately triggers my inner ten year old to lose his shit. Him taunting on the ramp was definitely kinda funny, but hey, enjoy the pop lol. 

Jurassic vs Acclaimed was a definite banger. These boys tore it up.

Regal promo was odd. He definitely stumbled on his words a good bit, but the content was still solid.

Don't fully get the criticism for Sting & Darby's slow walk. Matt was a prick to them for months, they ain't gonna rush to help him. 

Idk if it was here or Reddit, but I FREAKING CALLED Rosa getting a Steel Cage rematch. She's taking that gold man.

PVZ is All Elite! And feuding with Tay? That's dope. That contract signing did things to me...

Scorpio as champion sucks man. Dude is so bland. Sincerely hope this is a short transitional and Wardlow destroy him next week.