Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Considering ROH currently doesn't have a roster...at most they are just bringing in the current champions lol Jonathan Gresham and Deonna Purrazzo coming to AEW was inevitable, ROH or not.

depends  i remember them saying they keep them on contract until march or something like that  

Punk's promo was nuts. Growing up a Punk fan is just the wildest journey and the whole "am I the bad/good guy" thing hit stupidly close to home to my own mindset as of late. This man is a legend, and that promo is probably one of my favorite ever in wrestling. I can't freaking wait for him and MJF at the PPV.

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Oh damn RIP ROH! Bandito and Rush becoming Elite though?

They are very much the opposite of RIP right now lmao

Just now, Fight Me. said:

They are very much the opposite of RIP right now lmao

Well doesn't it depend on what TK does with the brand and rights? I don't think TK will go Vince McMahon after he bought out WCW but not sure what he can do that is respectful enough besides bringing in most champions or talent and using the Fight for Honor ppv or show the ROH library on AEW's site/youtube 

9 hours ago, Bushy. said:

AEW is knocking it out of the the park every single week with Dynamite. Revolution is gonna be fantastic, and better than WrestleMania. 

Eh. I still think the only worthwhile stuff is Punk and Bryan. Maybe Kingston, too. Everything else… meh.