Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Just came home from the show. Sitting near the middle is way better than the floor seats I had last time ngl.

GN7ZN2q.jpeg

I was really there for Bryan-Hangman II, I don't think I'll ever forget it. Lucha Bros-Jurassic Express was just madness too. Poor Fenix dude...no Rampage spoilers but Jake Atlas got hurt too in his big TV debut match. Looked like an ACL tear. Back to back matches too, just bad luck. I swear someone got hurt earlier in the night on Dark too, can't remember. But yeah, what a night. Also...I saw HOOK. 😤

Edited by Fight Me.

7 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Was that match No DQ? Why was there a table spot?

You've seen enough AEW tag matches to know they never usually make sense.

The table spot looked reckless and with all the stupid spots majority of their tag division do on a weekly basis, injury seems almost unavoidable. I really wish they'd stop with these overly choreographed kitchen sink tag matches (Young Buck style).

On to some good, Danielson/Hangman and Punk/MJF continue to be the best things on the show by a considerable margin.

man’s arm turned into a boomerang right before our eyes and all he gotta do is ice it. what a beast

one of my favorite things about AEW is the commentary for big matches. Excalibur does such a good job of making me feel like i’m watching a legit sport and Tony feeds off him well and as much as i usually dislike JR’s commentary, he adds a little flavor when the other two are in this super analytical mode.

Edited by EJ!

Guest Fight Me.

So has anybody noticed Kip in the front row the last few shows? I saw him from my seat, I swear he was sitting there from the start of Dark to the end of Rampage. Incredible bladder on that man.

Guest Fight Me.
10 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Interim title wtf.

Yeah idk if it's necessary since Cody would only be out 2 weeks tops (or 5 days if they go by the new CDC guidelines). But I guess they did promise a title match lol

On 1/8/2022 at 2:07 AM, Fight Me. said:

So has anybody noticed Kip in the front row the last few shows? I saw him from my seat, I swear he was sitting there from the start of Dark to the end of Rampage. Incredible bladder on that man.

I was at the show. He walked right past us in the concourse.

I was the only one who turned around and was like "that was someone...right?" Lol

Edited by Generations

I feel like a lot of these AEW originals are starting to see the writing on the wall. Janela's gotten in pretty good shape lately, and Kip's pushing this weird "Forgotten Boxhead" gimmick, and I'm honestly expecting to see both guys contracts expire. Admirable that they're doing "something", but I think it's too little too late with this much competition. 

Guest Fight Me.

Super Elite, DMD!

Wardlow should've won by KO by now tbh lol

Punk must be having Ryback flashbacks rn lmao

Hook's too cool for these Team Taz shenanigans. Maybe he's Rampage exclusive now lol They've also teased turning him face though against The Factory.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

You'd think Punk would've faced Spears and maybe FTR in a handicap match before Wardlow lol

I fear for Penta's life if he injures Matt in front of Reby lmao

God, he spiked him right on his head. 😭😭😭

Edited by Fight Me.