Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Cause Ogogo tried to work an angle Gresham and Jordynne did not agree to and got personal for no reason lol And maybe should've stopped after Jordynne deactivated her Twitter.

But I always see posts about MJF too.

Edited by Fight Me.

On 12/23/2021 at 1:35 PM, Counting Lights said:

I'm hoping they stick with Kingston going forward. They should definitely cut ties with Jericho at this point.

I think that would be cool. But as equals, or a trio, not a main guy with 2 tag cronies. 

But yeah they’ve definitely dropped the ball. I didn’t mind them giving it to the lucha bros, especially with the best cage match ever at All Out, but I really thought it was Santana & Ortiz time to win the belts in Arthur Ashe. They’ve been dramatically cooled off since the FTR stuff. 

I don’t even wanna see just great matches from them, like I said, 5150 in MLW is exactly how they should be booked. I’d love to see promos like that from them on AEW. Just fun backstage segments and character development.

Private Party has been completely ruined too. I still remember when Fight Me told me Matt Hardy was gonna help them :lol:

I know someone’s said this before but as someone who can’t watch Dynamite/Rampage live, the way AEW’s YouTube team titles their videos almost makes me not wanna click lol. Just put who’s in the match instead of the clickbait YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MAIN EVENT

On 12/26/2021 at 2:15 PM, Jeb ★ said:

I know someone’s said this before but as someone who can’t watch Dynamite/Rampage live, the way AEW’s YouTube team titles their videos almost makes me not wanna click lol. Just put who’s in the match instead of the clickbait YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MAIN EVENT

Yes their social media team needs a complete overhaul. Especially what I mentioned about how they title their Dark & Elevation shows. “15 Huge matches with 4 hours jam packed with action ! Kingston, Shida, Lucha Bros + more ! Don’t miss it! - AEW Dark Elevation 52”

lmaoooo like what ?

He’s barely wrestled. Since his time away, he has wrestled a total of three times and only once(!) since becoming champion. I like to jokingly harp on how Bryan speaks nothing but the truth but…

He basically speaks nothing but the truth — it’s just a little warped and elitist. lol

Right now we have a heel who is pointing out a true, bonafide fact that the champion is not wrestling while at the same time pointing out that he has. That dynamic is screwed up. Bryan is right when he says that is coward shit and that’s kind of a problem. The balance is off. You have a heel who’s been a workhorse and kicking ass while you have the babyface champion appearing to be ducking and dodging his duties as champion. That’s great when it’s the reverse but when it’s like this, that’s no good. You can’t have the heel be more right than wrong because all that typically does is make you want to cheer the heel and boo the face.

Bryan is in a class of his own.

Terrific Punk/MJF segment. This build has been very good.

Jericho's hair-dye... I don't get it...

Yikes, that finish was excecuted very poorly. So awkwardly cooperative.

Loved Pillman's energy in that match. The guy needs more TV time.

This main event is a choreograph mess. I really, really dislike this kind of wrestling.

Fenix’s arm is *censored*ed.

*Censored*, that replay. That is absolutely disgusting. His arm bent in the wrong direction.