AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
15 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I count the minutes and look forward to watching AEW every week. I dread having to sit through a WWE show if nothing else is on. In my mind they already won. 🤷‍♂️

Same, I've been looking forward to Full Gear for weeks just for Hangman's crowning moment alone. Saturday can't come soon enough.

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Same, I've been looking forward to Full Gear for weeks just for Hangman's crowning moment alone. Saturday can't come soon enough.

You think he’s gonna win? Interesting. Thought it could go either way and wasn’t so obvious. There’s a lot of good baby faces for Omega to face yet. I’m good with either outcome.

3 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Its pretty obvious, Omega needs a break.

Does he? I watch every week but I skip Darks and BTE, maybe that’s why I don’t see it. I really want to immerse myself in this AEW universe but I don’t wanna be burned out. I just know he hasn’t even been champion for a year and he’s tired? I remember there was all this hype and build up to him eventually winning the IWGP title and that didn’t last a year either once he had it.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, EJ! said:

Kingston obviously did not want smoke for real lmao he was letting adorable ass Ruby hold him back

There's a reason for it. They have history and go back to their CHIKARA days. Eddie has a soft spot and a strong connection to that roster as we've seen with ref Bryce in his big matches, Larry Sweeney, Brodie Lee, etc. So it makes sense she can maybe calm him down lol

6 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Real dick move from Tony here, question was about a all womens event not any sort of critism on the womens division. 

Yeah, sometimes he just needs to shut up and keep his ego in check.
Man has been praised non stop since 3+ years.
Sure he did a lot to improve the division, but he needs to take a step back when it comes to that topic.
It needs to be all about the Women, giving them what they deserve and demanding praise for that...isnt the best way to go.

I get that Wrestling Twitter can be assholes, according to them we need 5, 5 hour weekly all women shows lead by Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox.
Its a legitime question because a all women event would be a neat thing to do.
Do it because the women deserve it, not because you want praise...thats WWEs thing.

4 hours ago, EJ! said:

it might be just me but i’m noticing very sleepy commentary across both companies recently 

The opening match went way long. Like I got mad because I had to walk my dog thinking I’d miss the finish and there were like 10 minutes left when I got back. Lol. It seemed to drain the commentators and the crowd and both were struggling to keep the energy high throughout the night. Not a total diss because some matches did get the crowd genuinely excited. Excalibur  carries that commentary team…JR is just a big name….that’s obvious. People may not be that into Mauro but his commentary style lends itself to Excalibur’s and the AEW style perfectly. Wish they’d try him out if JR is indeed gonna be out for awhile while treating his skin cancer.

Edited by A N T I -

Guest Fight Me.

They are bad at naming their vids in general. "You won't BELIEVE who showed up to confront ____." How the *Censored* am I gonna find that person's debut/return lmao