Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, glennsoe said:

On reddit someone pointed out that Dave Meltzer have rated 101 dynamite matches from AEW 4 stars or higher so far..

With this weeks show being the 108th show, it means that close to every Dynamite show has had at least 1 match rated 4 stars or more..

That's insanely generous of Meltzer...

I mean there’s at least one great match from AEW every week. Not really unbelievable lol

Guest Fight Me.

FTR challenging luchadors on Wednesday. How fast y'all think TK works? 👀

Bro you can't tell me Kidd Bandit and Marcus Kross ain't the same person. Ain't no way.

Have they shown the Mox book commercial on TV yet or just on YouTube? The shot of Mick Foley with the GCW World Championship is so sick.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

man wtf lmao

I feel like some of the boys don't *Censored* with Kalisto, but this seemed unnecessary. Even Amanda Huber is attacking him in the comments.

Edited by Fight Me.

As a few pointed out, Jericho "forgave" Dreamer after his half assed attempt of an excuse, nobody has a problem when Miro calls Brodie "Brody", but here the guy whos first language isnt english, makes a honest mistake and people lose their shit?

As a guy from Europe, i understand Kalisto on this...i sometimes mess up too when it comes to writing Jon or John...why they attack the guy for that, i dont get.

Solid episode.

Punk promo was awesome. Love that he's getting into feuds and shit now. Him and Eddie face to face is gonna be nuts.

First time seeing Aero Star, not impressed by him. Samuray did well and it was nice seeing Kalisto on a bigger stage again. Overall match was... meh.

FTR's new theme slaps so hard.

I like Jamie Hayter more every time I see her. It's just her mannerisms, she has that Pete Dunne "I'm a shithead and don't care" energy. She also fine as hell.

Why is Inner Circle vs MOTY and ATT actually good? I'm enjoying this more than I should.

Ayy Miro vs Danielson is gonna be WILD. I think Danielson still wins, and Miro really shouldn't be eating an L, but... 

From what I've gathered on twitter, it seems more that it came off as Kalisto using Brodie's name as clout and that rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. Obviously IDK what anyones personal relationships are like, but I guess Amanda didn't know him/SDS never reached out to them during Brodies illness/after his passing.

Maybe they had a lowkey relationship, maybe just friendly colleagues, who tf knows. Best thing SDS can do now I think is reach out to Amanda privately and clear the air.