AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

3 hours ago, The Nerd said:

See that’s why I can’t take this company that serious. I get believing in your company but come on. Lol 

I mean, would you prefer them take a defeatist attitude? I don't even think Tony believes they'll beat SD per se, but he knows the fans are gonna be talking about it and he's adding to the hype, knowing the tweet might reel in a handful more viewers. I don't understand how you're spinning it as a negative.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

I mean, would you prefer them take a defeatist attitude? I don't even think Tony believes they'll beat SD per se, but he knows the fans are gonna be talking about it and he's adding to the hype, knowing the tweet might reel in a handful more viewers. I don't understand how you're spinning it as a negative.

It's not the defeatist just don't bring it up at all and I believe the fact that since they announced the world championship tournament I think it's pretty obvious that page is not going to win

They straight up said the finals are at Full Gear. How does that impact Page? Winner of the tournament could challenge either Kenny or Adam. After a loss, Kenny might be off TV for a few weeks and this gives Page his next feud. It doesn't have to stretch into whatever their next PPV is either. Feud can go on for the next 2-3 weeks and Hangman has his first defense. After the match, unhinged Kenny returns to keep that feud going. Hell, last time it was Kenny who won it and challenged on regular TV too.

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

They straight up said the finals are at Full Gear. How does that impact Page? Winner of the tournament could challenge either Kenny or Adam. After a loss, Kenny might be off TV for a few weeks and this gives Page his next feud. It doesn't have to stretch into whatever their next PPV is either. Feud can go on for the next 2-3 weeks and Hangman has his first defense. After the match, unhinged Kenny returns to keep that feud going. Hell, last time it was Kenny who won it and challenged on regular TV too.

It was a question? I didn't see dynamite but saw the graphic for next week that said title eliminator but it didn't specify. Man yall are touchy here. Yall tony khan?

AEW superstars Adam Cole, Darby Allin, and Thunder Rosa recently spoke at the New York Comic Con about all things pro-wrestling, including who they would like to face from NJPW. Highlights are below.

Darby Allin calls out Zack Sabre Jr:

“I want you to give me Zack Sabre Jr. You know where I am, Zack. You know where I am.”

Adam Cole eyeing matchup with top ace Kazuchika Okada:

“I’ve never had the chance to have a singles match with this person; I would love the idea of Adam Cole vs. [Kazuchika] Okada.”

Thunder Rosa wants to take on her former trainer, Io Shirai:

“She’s from Japan, but she’s in the other company. It’s not Asuka. My original trainer in Japan; Io Shirai.”

Rosa on the Forbidden Door:

“I was an example of the forbidden door for the women’s division. I came over as a champion for the NWA and then got signed by AEW. That tells you, the sky is the limit. It’s an embarrassment of riches as performers. ‘ve been in IMPACT, AEW, this other company. I had the chance to work during the pandemic and during this time. There are no limits and I don’t know where the peak is.”

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/adam-cole-darby-allin-and-thunder-rosa-name-their-dream-opponents-from-japan/

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

On 10/10/2021 at 3:13 AM, Counting Lights said:

I’d prefer to focus on themselves. You don’t see Vince mentioning them or even acknowledging. They have these big names, surely they’re relevant and big enough to produce hype. He’s doing it because they’re falling weekly in ratings. Lol

Guest Fight Me.

How boring would the Monday Night Wars have been if WWF & WCW didn't take jabs at each other lol And yes, WWE doesn't mention them by name...but you mean to tell me they don't do ANYTHING in response to AEW?

Guest Fight Me.

CROWBAR, Ruby Soho, Chocopro, Lee Moriarty's first match as a signed talent and LSG. Packed episode tonight!

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Nothing wrong with appearing on Dark if they have nothing for you that week on Dynamite. Mox is on every once in a while...people just wanna work lol

Edited by Fight Me.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:06 AM, Fight Me. said:

Nothing wrong with appearing on Dark if they have nothing for you that week on Dynamite. Mox is on every once in a while...people just wanna work lol

please dark is now the heat of aew they use to have top tier main  talent on there not really anymore