Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

I checked and he has another whole month left on his 90 days, unless he doesn't have that for some reason. I guess they could still tease him though.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.
Apparently The Pinnacle may have been quietly broken up. I hope FTR keeps the music at least cause it really fits them I think lol

So weird cause Jericho just said on his pod that TK was against the Inner Circle breaking up and said they can just do their own things but still be associated with each other. But I guess there wasn't much for The Pinnacle since they were only created to take them down. Both groups are pretty much non-existent now besides Jericho hanging out with Hager and Tully managing both FTR and Spears. And Wardlow could be breaking away from MJF any minute now.

Edited by Fight Me.

pretty sure this has been in effect longer than we know but this is good i think. TK seems to know what works for the most part and as long as his door remains open i think things will go smoothly. shit like Cody dedicating a segment for his gender reveal never needed to happen.