AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

7 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

I love most of the guys in HFO, but They need to disband that stable because Butcher and Blade coming out to “Shots” is just ridiculous lmao 

thank you

-lmao even Tazz tired of the Ciero Miedo spamming

Edited by EJ!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When Christian retired in WWE, was it really necessary like Graves, Edge and Danielson or was it just wwe denying his return? He still has it is and is just as good as his last couple of matches in wwe and has been great in AEW. I feel like he may have been wasted for 7 years when maybe he didn't have to. He has really impressed me since he came in because I wasn't expecting much

Edited by Siul LXXXV

13 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

When Christian retired in WWE, was it really necessary like Graves, Edge and Danielson or was it just wwe denying his return? He still has it is and is just as good as his last couple of matches in wwe and has been great in AEW. I feel like he may have been wasted for 7 years when maybe he didn't have to. He has really impressed me since he came in because I wasn't expecting much

it depends on how you define “necessary” because i think the only one there who really HAD to retire was Edge. everyone else had just enough concussions for WWE to not want to risk being responsible for them dying or developing some kinda brain disorder, especially after Benoit. so if Edge was able to come back, those other guys definitely didn’t HAVE to retire

Edited by EJ!