AEW Show Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

42 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I forgot Frenchie wore a Kenny shirt last season too. We need an AEW cameo next season lol

My friend said Cody is at least John Walker/US Agent and I can't unsee it. 💀

??? there’s no way i missed that

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
10 minutes ago, EJ! said:

??? there’s no way i missed that

7awDlWG.jpg

It's like one of the early Elite shirts when they had just announced AEW. I ordered the whole set lmao

Guest Fight Me.
8 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Yep once again wins the losses don't matter when the butcher and blade randomly get  title shot

I'm pretty sure they just gave them back their ranking from before Butcher's injury. They do farm a lot of wins on Dark lmao

22 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Meltzer crazy for waiting this long to give Bryan one lmao

Eh i dont know, did he had this many really incredible Wrestling matches in terms of Wrestling itself?
I mean was his Match against Cena or the WM match that good because of the Wrestling or because of the story?
I really cant remember a Daniel Bryan match in WWE i would consider 5 star worthy to be honest.

10 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

that cuz he refuse to give one to  wwe  he should earn one in wwe

He refuses to give the WWE one? How come then there are 12 WWE matches he gave a 5 star Ranking?

1 hour ago, Mani-Man said:

Eh i dont know, did he had this many really incredible Wrestling matches in terms of Wrestling itself?
I mean was his Match against Cena or the WM match that good because of the Wrestling or because of the story?
I really cant remember a Daniel Bryan match in WWE i would consider 5 star worthy to be honest.

He refuses to give the WWE one? How come then there are 12 WWE matches he gave a 5 star Ranking?

When was the recent one he has bashes pretty much anything WWE does

17 minutes ago, TNFNS said:

And to think the other company wanted to change him up, like dude is ADAM COLE…that’s all he needs 

i try to give them the benefit of the doubt and say he would have opted to work with his friends and his gf anyway but imagine not doing whatever you *censored*ing can to keep him

-Excalibur, Tazz, Callis and Starks is way too funny of a combo

-seeing Christian work like this doesn’t get old for me. so happy to see him and Edge be able to keep up

-that gotta be the nastiest Panama Sunrise i ever seen

Edited by EJ!