Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb ★

Official Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Yeah, I guess in terms of card position. Just about. Maybe a notch or two higher. I don’t think that’s a bad position to be in.

thing is, main event Balor would be fresh, midcard Balor isn't.

Hell even the roster is not really different from when he went to NXT, and it feels like no midcard feud would be new for him. just same old same old.

We have a difference in opinion then. Balor is not the guy to beat Roman. I don’t think he should be losing the belt anytime soon to anybody. I like long championship reigns with strong champions. At the same time, Balor being booked in this position in his recent return I think will elevate him and re-establish his standing on the card as a top talent, which like I said, I don’t think is a bad position to be in. As for feuds, without looking at the roster, there’s guys like Otis, Gable, Priest, Kross, Morrison, Lee, Riddle, and Edge that could deliver fresh, main roster match-ups for Balor in the future, so I disagree that there isn’t much new for him to do.

13 minutes ago, EJ! said:

lmao bro is there not a single Extreme Rules stip on this card?

They'll add it to a match last min probably.

I also feel like Edge/Rollins most definitely will do an I Quit or Last Man Standing. Maybe an Ambulance match lol

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Liv Morgan vs. Carmella
xLj8oM9.jpg

This is the one match in the card that deserves to be Extreme Rules

Lol, this already gets a Stipulation while for Example Priest and Sheamus who have developed a Grudge, get a normal singles match.
It feels like every match on the card so far has more valid reason to be a grudge match.
Oh well, as long as Liv gets a PPV match, i dont care.

When I put grudge match it just means a normal non-title/no-stipulation match lol 😅