11 minutes ago, Paperchase said:

You’ll probably not able to make a good Kronik anyway. Thanks but no thanks.

Alone for that i would ban your ass if i could.

We have a request thread for stuff like that. Barely a Day here and already bothering people in their thread requesting stuff, and when they dont want to, being a dick about it...your disrespectful ass would be banned if it were up to me. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Alone for that i would ban your ass if i could.

We have a request thread for stuff like that. Barely a Day here and already bothering people in their thread requesting stuff, and when they dont want to, being a dick about it...your disrespectful ass would be banned if it were up to me. 

It had nothing to do with you!!

@PaperThinWalls thank you for reopening thread.

@Paperchase now to deal with you. I rarely do requests. I particularly do not do them if the person asking is not known to me and behaves in an in-polite manner 

unfortunately it can make me respond in an unprofessional manner. 

so here it is. Here are some KroniK Caws. they will never be uploaded and this is the nearest you will ever get to them. learn respect.E_WXUcfX0AUNh6t?format=jpg&name=large

and for the decent people here. here is another tag team.

E_WVguTWQAolRQj?format=jpg&name=large

@Paperchasethank you. for future reference I CAW when I am stressed and I will ask for suggestions when I want to take something new on. I am old and grumpy so please be gentle. 

anyway I went back and had another go that I did when WWE2k20 was released and was disappointed with. (amusingly it was reuploaded by loads of people)

but here is the original...

E_lmXsbXoBIwbd9?format=jpg&name=large

Ugh.

and here is the new version. 

E_lmIF7XoAIFlaZ?format=jpg&name=large

anyway most of the stuff is uploaded with the Tag: WOT and it is all reuplodable. have fun.

Glad to see you back.
Kronik attire is on point, dont know about the faces...never cared much for them so im not sure who is who and how they should look.
The right one i think was Adam Bomb, would work fantastic for Adam Bomb.
Ascension looks awesome.
Liked the first Mr Kennedy version, but the second one is just insanely good...the progress you made is incredible.

I don’t mind being called a noob over this but I’m new to this lol..

I’ve deleted nearly all my worthless caws in anticipation that I would download a bunch of thays creations.. but I cannot for the life of me find any of these gems on community creations 

I’ve searched thay, wot, wizard of thay, thAywizard etc and nothing shows up

can someone help? I’m on PS4

Hmmm if you are having difficulties I would suggest searching keyword "Braden" should be one of the more recent Braden Walkers on CC that should help. If not my psn is wizardofthay.

and as a welcome to this thread here is a teaser for my next CAW

E_03p7kVQAACjPo?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The Barrett looks face wise a bit "strange" i dont know...maybe his eyes are farther apart, im looking at pictures of him and cant put my finger onto what could be missing.
But attire wise he looks absolutly fantastic.

Raven, Hogan and Steiner are on Point, looking very good.

Love the Kanyon, i dont think there are many Kanyon caws out there, so its nice seeing one and then with this good quality too.
Luger looks a bit too much Orange i would say, but the man had always a bit of a weird skin color during his WCW days.
Otherwise looks great.

Thanks. 

yep still tweaking Wade Barrett. will get it right eventually.

was happy with Steiner (although the above promo image doesn't really do him justice)

Hogan I created as I wanted a jobber to beat up. this amused me. 

Kanyon was fun to make and I made 3 attires for him as well. 

I agree with thinking Luger is too orange but every reference I looked at he was bloody orange....so in the end I just went it.

I am still feeling a little wCw so upcoming....

Hugh Morrus

Vader (v. happy with the face texture on this one. might need to tone down the reds but beyond that looks ok)

but I am willing a this stage to take some requests....but as always there are rules.

1. WCW only.

2. not any of the big names in fact the more obscure the better. 

Archived