• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE Lex Luger and Macho man can you point me towards a reference picture of each nd I will have a look

there is a good chance for Luger as I am not entirely happy with my current version.

I hate the in game Macho Man so if I did make him it would be a complete rework..

Got another one finished this weekend. just going to do his alternate WWF attire. and then I think it is time for some cruiserweights. prior to anything else

here is the work so far on Macho. 

most of the attires posted are not possible as there is not 3d equivalent of the tights.

The head needs reshaping and a different hair as I think I am going to do two attires from 1999/2000

but as always constructive criticism appreciated.

macho.png

Batch 2 will be uploaded soon (possibly tomorrow)

Lex Luger
Greg Valentine
The Barbarian
Rick Fuller

Meng
Lash  Leroux
Horace Hogan
Johnny B Badd
Shawn Stasiak
Avalanche
Mike Enos
Michael PS Hayes
Mark Jindrack
Sean O'Haire
Kevin Sullivan
Arn Anderson
Ron Simmons
Chuck Palumbo
Lance storm

Batch three will be replacing Batch 2 in the next week or son...

Larry Zbyszko
Ice Train
Hard work Walker
Disco Inferno
The Wall
Scott Norton
Alex Wright
El Dandy
Pex Whatley
Reese
Super Calo
Kwee Wee
Glacier
Rick Steiner
The Maestro
Barry Windham
Brad Armstrong

Batch 2 has been uploaded. tags are WLF, WOT and WCW. all are reuploadable (as always)

beyond that who else is in Batch 3?????

FCUpce3XMAI7mMb?format=jpg&name=large

Team Madness attire from 1999/2000 which seemed to work best with the face texture I had created. 

FCUpcfPXEBgN7_G?format=jpg&name=large

FCUpcgDWUAEuzm_?format=jpg&name=large

May need to tweak the face for Saturn and alter the facial hair for Chono and as always Constructive Criticism Appreciated.

Oh I have also updated the main image for the project on page 1 of this thread. taken a look :D

I actually did a large detailed ECW project when the game was released. All deleted now and I have no inclination to redo them. On the plus side a number of ecw alumni did make it to WCW. So I may do them 

Archived