This started out as a little bit of practice doing a few caws whilst I was waiting for WWE2K22 and also because messing around in Photoshop is a good way for me to de=stress during quite stressful period in my life. 

However it sort of morphed and has become a fully fledged WCW project. 

please ignore my first few posts in this topic as they are for now deleted CAWs.

the better stuff is further in the thread.

but in the meantime for all you people who just look at the first page of the thread....

wcw project template 11.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Probably won't be uploading stuff. No longer have PSN. Plus very little interest in my CAWS. So these are just for fun for me.

Minor Update. completely redone the Billy Gunn Face texture and attires...Pictures soon.

Nice, liking the Billy Gunn attires, but the face doesnt look like him imo.
The First picture i thought you made a Hulk Hogan caw from the...was it a movie where he had his hair like that and shaved his beard.XD

Christian looks pretty neat.
Face looks like him and the attire is good.

The first Billy Gunn Texture looked ok in photoshop but just didn't work as for the second one, I actually like it.. maybe some morph changes but the texture is finnal.

torn between a third obscure Billy Gunn attire and a wrestler who I have never ever made before (which I actually find surprising.) 

Yep  CC Beard is a nightmare I am not really ready for. but anyway I am not retired anymore. it would appear that when I am stressed I CAW.

So can anyone guess how stressed I am today?

Billy Gunn Alt attire (Reality of Wrestling vs Lance Archer)

E-tEQkEXIAkwt5t?format=jpg&name=large

Damien Sandow

E-tEY9FX0AIQirh?format=jpg&name=large

The Hurricane

E-tEmBcXEAE_4Uo?format=jpg&name=large

Gregory Helms

E-tEud4XEAEijCs?format=jpg&name=large

Austin Aries

E-tE1vgWQAAT95D?format=jpg&name=large

and a genuine thank you for the constructive criticism. it reminds me people actually look at the stuff I have made. 

Thanks for the feedback. yep some of the poses do make the wrestlers look like gurning fools, but better that than everyone in my game having the same poses.

anyway. Here's another CAW. Hope you all like it. 

E-xjgAwWQAAhiU9?format=jpg&name=large

Every Cawer has their nemesis. a wrestler who's face they just cannot capture. I have three and each year I try to make them with varying degrees of success. so here are two of the three.

Fit Finlay

E-yeUezWYAAPa0j?format=jpg&name=large

and Dean Malenko

E-yeh_rXMAUTyNF?format=jpg&name=large

Not sure If I managed capture him so any advice appreciated.

Archived