Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

Official All Out 2021 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

Gallows and Anderson are like the forgotten members of the Elite at this point 💀

They just treat em like anything else from Impact lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeb ★ said:

Gallows and Anderson are like the forgotten members of the Elite at this point 💀

Good. 

4 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

I'm tired of the anti "wwe stars" mindset. They were all wrestlers elsewhere before wwe and now somewhere new. They are wrestlers and some of them are much bigger names in wrestling in general than the wwe label. Ruby is undeserved of a title shot besides winning the battle royal but at least she's still a full on active wrestler that is young and revelant right now.

 

Danielson didn't take anything from Adam Cole but he still got a great reaction, there's buzz about his signing and joined the elite right away anyway and so it's not like he facing off against Kenny when Danielson showed up . Adam instantly established himself as a heel and part of the group and can still be a big part of it without being the in main event scene going for the title like like NXT. So enough of "pulled a tna"!

 

Oh and there needs to be an official meme on here that says "shut up, austin!"

I mean i think the  pulled a TNA thing is not just brining in WWE talent but giving them a main event spot as they enter the company. Cien is the only big name who hasn't been near the top of the card so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only think the WWE Stars mindset applies to certain people. A CM Punk, Malakai Black, Ruby Soho, Bryan Danielson and Adam Cole were all big names on the market before they touched WWE. Now if a Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt popped up in the spotlight then I would agree. I kinda just see it as them getting their flowers with no politics involved, especially Ruby. All that time wasted being nothing in the WWE. 
 

even Andrade, a name before touching the E

Edited by TNFNS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean I wouldn't really call any of those guys big names before they got to WWE because mostly they're only big names to hardcore wrestling fans which isn't what's going to make you a standout company unless you go after the casuals

 

And is it me or punk looks kind of out of shape in his match of Darby Allen kind of like how he was a USC like he didn't even try to work out or get ready to for his match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were all big enough names to get pops when they showed up in the WWE. Daniel Bryan was a lil different cause they threw him in the NXT show where he lost like every match, but he was the fan favorite of that show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

And is it me or punk looks kind of out of shape in his match of Darby Allen kind of like how he was a USC like he didn't even try to work out or get ready to for his match

I mean Punk was never a body guy lol And I don't really think he needs to do intense training like he's getting ready for another UFC fight. Do I think the tights may be an insecure thing? Maybe, but he's 40+ years old, who gives a shit. As long as he can still go, he's still CM Punk. And he will get the ring rust off and the nerves will go away as time goes on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TNFNS said:

They were all big enough names to get pops when they showed up in the WWE. Daniel Bryan was a lil different cause they threw him in the NXT show where he lost like every match, but he was the fan favorite of that show.

Yeah but NXT is kind of like a&w it's also made up of mostly of hardcore fans and usually the same fans every week as they don't tour like the main roster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fight Me. said:

I mean Punk was never a body guy lol And I don't really think he needs to do intense training like he's getting ready for another UFC fight. Do I think the tights may be an insecure thing? Maybe, but he's 40+ years old, who gives a shit. As long as he can still go, he's still CM Punk. And he will get the ring rust off and the nerves will go away as time goes on.

I don't know it seemed to me that he got a little winded and most of the match but the majority of the match was pretty safe make me like Darby Allen a little bit more that he didn't need to do any of the Daredevil crazy s*** that he usually has to do in matches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don’t mind Ruby winning that for a couple reasons:

1. she’s *censored*ing dope

2. if you gonna have her debut there, she has to win because either she gets eliminated too early and looks like a dork (Lio), she gets eliminated by a babyface who’s not as over and that babyface suffers a bad reaction from there on out, or she gets eliminated by a heel and the only heel who may have been formidable or interesting enough is Jade but she may not be ready, and on top of that, they likely still have plans for Britt as a heel.

 

so Ruby was just the simple and safe option 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i don’t mind Ruby winning that for a couple reasons:

1. she’s *censored*ing dope

2. if you gonna have her debut there, she has to win because either she gets eliminated too early and looks like a dork (Lio), she gets eliminated by a babyface who’s not as over and that babyface suffers a bad reaction from there on out, or she gets eliminated by a heel and the only heel who may have been formidable or interesting enough is Jade but she may not be ready, and on top of that, they likely still have plans for Britt as a heel.

 

so Ruby was just the simple and safe option 

Simple and safe is the best option all the time considering that they need to put focus on other people and the women's division because all the focus is always on Baker and because of that it's killing the division

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, according to Ringside News? The Creative pitch was to have Adam Cole be a Manager in WWE. A *censored*ing Manager. The *Censored* is wrong with these *censored*ing clowns man?!

Edit: Added in WWE. I done goofed up lol.

Edited by Graeme Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

So, according to Ringside News? The Creative pitch was to have Adam Cole be a Manager. A *censored*ing Manager. The *Censored* is wrong with these *censored*ing clowns man?!

You mean in WWE going forward or what?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2021 at 5:46 AM, Lunchbox said:

Man Adam Page's story really getting pushed aside for some ex-WWE dudes to get in line. TNA all over again. 

He just became a father and requested time off himself

And lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Hangman Page.

Lol I've been reading that as Adam Cole this whole time and thought he was complaining about Cole'a spotlight being overshadowed by Danielson or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

You mean in WWE going forward or what?
 

Oops, yeah. That's what I meant. I'll go edit my post. Can't believe I forgot to mention WWE. Ugh, brain fails me lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LEGION said:

He just became a father and requested time off himself

And lol

They keep saying that but if he requested time off why did they reach a peak in the feud? It sounds so fishy. People were so ready for him to win at All Out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...