Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

Official All Out 2021 Discussion Thread

I think they said 21 women? So about 3 spots left. I know everyone is expecting Ruby Soho, but all her vignettes on Twitter point to her debuting in NY instead. She would be great as the Joker though lol

Gutted by the PAC/Andrade thing. Punk aside, it was what I was most excited for this PPV after Hangman was pulled, and now it's gone. And there's still like another 2 days before the show, so what kind of travel issues are happening? There's at least 2 Chicago-London connections on the daily.

Guevara pitching himself as a replacement on twitter, I'd be here for it. Hope Andrade still comes out and hosts an open challenge or something ūüėē

If they have Bryan Danielson there this weekend, just give us the match please. They would absolutely tear it down and you know Bryan wouldn't wanna debut any other way.

If not, I have a feeling Flair is coming out with Andrade anyway. That alone would get a huge reaction, I mean I still can't get over his TripleMania appearance lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Nah, they won't do Andrade v Danielson so soon. Neither could afford the loss right now. The match would be a banger, but also crush momentum for whoever ate the pin.

*Me checking the work schedule and seeing "CLOSED" on the 5th. 

* Me getting to watch this with my buds instead of always being the person who can't hang out. 

Yeah.

God I wish this show was on a Saturday. I've got work in the morning so I can't afford to stay up until the AMs.

Enjoy the show guys. I'm jealous. Hope whomever you want to show up shows up.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

If I hear Ride of the Valkyries tonight instead, straight up everybody dies.

I mean Ride of the Valkyries is cool too...but damn if Final Countdown starts and the American Dragon comes out...that would be so awesome.
It will be a wild event for sure.
The question is if Cole shows up...i doubt they would do 2-3 debuts of this size in one night...one could take the buzz from the other away possibly.
But either way, i wish everybody a fantastic night.
A lot of rumors going around, a Fantastic Card...they really go all out.
Too bad its a Sunday, I have to be up early and adding the time zone differences, no way i could watch it live sadly.

First PPV i've ordered in 3 years. Looking forward to this

2 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Punk just tweeted *Censored*. Thats not good.

I think he's just nervous. He said on Renee's pod he's just been a wreck going into it lol

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS TIIIIIME