Official All Out 2021 Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

3 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

They keep saying that but if he requested time off why did they reach a peak in the feud? It sounds so fishy. 

Chances are they were given a vague time frame and had contingencies put in place. Maybe his wife was a bit early. I fully believe Page was the plan simply because Christian was working a feud with Hardy that got dropped dead as soon as Page had to leave. They didn't exactly peak either, they brought Page around because it was meant to be his time, but gave themselves an out with the tag stipulation. The door is still very wide open for Adam to return and reinsert himself in the title chase immediately. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, people need to stop saying they're pulling a TNA whenever they sign someone recently released. Bro, TNA getting Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, Sting, Booker T, etc did not hurt the company. It brought them to the dance, it brought them to new heights. It's shit like in 2010 when Hogan brought all his friends over that slowly killed the company. When they give someone like Bo Dallas a big debut and a title shot, then you can say they pulled a TNA. You are *censored*ing crazy if you don't put together the All-Star team that they're putting together right now.

11 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

They keep saying that but if he requested time off why did they reach a peak in the feud? It sounds so fishy. People were so ready for him to win at All Out. 

That doesn't sound fishy at all. 

And the peak is him joining the Dark Order, winning the title and beating Kenny Omega. With the current Dark Order storyline the Hero's journey just reached "the darkest hour"

Dynamite will be in Brodie Lee's hometown in three weeks. I assume that's when he will return to build towards Full Gear (the PPV named after him).

All out was freakin amazing,but I hate how some people act like NXT never even existed whith these   "Wrestling is back,I've never enjoyed wrstling like this since the early 00's etcetc" ... I mean NXT maybe dead now but it gave us 7 amazing long years , plus imo SD is great rn annd Raw while we were in the Covid was decent, (but now it's shit i admit that)

Why can't people enjoy  the show and that's it? why when Bryan said he enjoyed working for the WWE ,the fans booed?  isn't better we have 2 big companies like the 90's instead  of just AEW only ?

And I say this again,I agree that Vince needs to retire, he single handedly ruined NXT which was the hottest thing out there, and Raw right now is the worst show out there. SD is good tho.

Archived