Official All Out 2021 Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, snakebiteSB said:

Tonight's rekindled my love for wrestling, the pandemic really made me fall out of love with it. WWE hasn't helped either, I don't even know if I'm a WWE fan anymore. But this just feels massive. I felt like I was a kid again tonight. I don't care that I have to get up in 3 hours. :lol:

Same feeling, ever since the Pandemic began wrestling became a chore to watch. WWE just made me lost interest. I love WWE but I hate what they are doing with their brand, it's a good thing that SD and NXT still somewhat deliver.

Also, releasing all big name wrestlers watered their product even more. And now seeing that NXT is going to a change with Vince and Bruce handling the show. I might get uninterested with the show.

I really wish Vince steps down and let Triple H or others who knows what people want lead the production/storylines, etc.

Really happy with AEW is doing, I agree with others they need more time weekly. 3 hours with that roster is not enough.

4 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

I like Adam Cole's but not sure about Danielson's

They used the first part of Flight of the Valkyries for even more crowd pop. Since most have watched him in WWE, not all kids who are adults now were not able to see him pre WWE. Unless they really are a pro-wrestling hardcore fan.

1 hour ago, Generations said:

I wanted "Something for You"...and "Final Countdown". ?

I can take not getting Something For You, good as it is the new theme is pretty good too.. but I don't care how much they remix Flight, give me Final Countdown AEW.

Man, i really need to sleep and digest All Out because im super emotional right now.
Imagine the "im just so happy" gif...that is me currently.

But im slightly dissapointed we didnt got Final Countdown when Bryan Danielson came out...i think that would have broken me even more.
Im getting goosebumps just thinking about the idea of him coming out one day again with this.

Anyway...yeah All Out was magic, everything i love about wrestling...now i need to sleep because im tired as hell.
But it was worth every cent and every second.

I just watch some snippets of All Out and seeing what happened sure make gave me a smile on my face, BTW I don't know why. But I am tired of them saying "The Forbidden Door" since there really is no forbidden door for AEW since they are a new wrestling organization and they have the agreement/contract to do whatever they do with other wrestling companies. It would really be a forbidden door if WWE works with them. Like how they did the SCSA Broken Skulls Session with Y2J.

Other than that it's great to be a wrestling fan. When I saw Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson come out it made me think WWE is now really in trouble in losing their big name talents to AEW or other promotions after their contracts are up. Will not be surprised if Ricochet and Finn Balor jump ship once their contracts are over, hell even Jeff Hardy. I know it's still years but they could do a Andrade and ask for their release.

Aew is fun, wwe is not..

Aew is run by a young visionary who listens and understands theire audience..

Wwe is run by a 76 year old surrounded by yes men who's booking team books to please Vince and not theire audience..

Aew has way more money than wwe, better booking and more hunger than wwe..

Yet theire not competition Vince?

And this was before they got theire 4 latest stars to sign...

Agree with @Generations and @glennsoe

WWE is in trouble because of their shitty booking. Not that they will go bankrupt like what happened to WCW but their fanbase will now prefer to watch AEW and this means sponsors will prefer the better product.

Lower ticket sales. I think the reason for WWE Shows being sold out or close to sold out today is because of the pandemic, people miss going to live wrestling shows. But once everything gets back to normal, we might see big blankets in big sections of the arena seats like in the past.

Roster morale will drop even further as it is now. High value names will prefer to work with AEW instead of re-signing with them. Only good side for this for some people in the WWE roster is that mid carders who are deserving of pushes might be able to get it.

Need I say more reasons why they are in trouble?

2 hours ago, The Nerd said:

WWE is in trouble as far as….? 

They aren't in trouble. Product has been shit for awhile on the main roster and they are still having super profitable years. Not only that they just unloaded half their roster and Khan is picking up the bill. 

Just finished watching All Out on YouTube. *censored*ing hell what a show! CM Punk, Adam Cole and now Bryan *censored*ing Danielson BAY BAY! That cage match though, holy shit! This is why I became a Wrestling fan years ago, because this IS Wrestling!! Yeah I'm hyped up dammit! *Censored* yeah!

I'm tired of the anti "wwe stars" mindset. They were all wrestlers elsewhere before wwe and now somewhere new. They are wrestlers and some of them are much bigger names in wrestling in general than the wwe label. Ruby is undeserved of a title shot besides winning the battle royal but at least she's still a full on active wrestler that is young and revelant right now.

Danielson didn't take anything from Adam Cole but he still got a great reaction, there's buzz about his signing and joined the elite right away anyway and so it's not like he facing off against Kenny when Danielson showed up . Adam instantly established himself as a heel and part of the group and can still be a big part of it without being the in main event scene going for the title like like NXT. So enough of "pulled a tna"!

Oh and there needs to be an official meme on here that says "shut up, austin!"

22 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

I'm tired of the anti "wwe stars" mindset. They were all wrestlers elsewhere before wwe and now somewhere new. They are wrestlers and some of them are much bigger names in wrestling in general than the wwe label. Ruby is undeserved of a title shot besides winning the battle royal but at least she's still a full on active wrestler that is young and revelant right now.

Danielson didn't take anything from Adam Cole but he still got a great reaction, there's buzz about his signing and joined the elite right away anyway and so it's not like he facing off against Kenny when Danielson showed up . Adam instantly established himself as a heel and part of the group and can still be a big part of it without being the in main event scene going for the title like like NXT. So enough of "pulled a tna"!

Oh and there needs to be an official meme on here that says "shut up, austin!"

Except that's exactly what they did she automatically got a title shot on her debut even though supposedly win and lost his matter she has neither but automatically get a total shot it's the same thing with Adam page he had a better winter loss record than Christian yet he didn't get a title shot

Man, this was the first AEW show I watched in full in over 2 years and I'm in awe. I couldn't miss it because of Punk's return + the possibility of Cole + Bryan showing up and I'm so glad all three events occurred and delivered BIG time. What an awesome show from start to finish. That tag team match, holy shit. Punk looked great and that was a great match in its own right with Darby. Omega rules. Cole is here, Bryan is here, Punk is here. In one night, I think I now have a new favorite wrestling promotion and I simply have to follow it as regularly as I still follow WWE (for whatever reason). Top notch stuff, hasn't felt this good to be a wrestling fan in quite a while.

The roster is now truly awesome. It's like Tony Khan took someone's roster from universe mode in wwe 2k games and made it become a reality.

Sting 

Chris Jericho 

CM Punk

Bryan Danielson

Adam Cole

Kenny Omega

Jon Moxley 

PAC

The Young Bucks

Lucha Bros

PNP

Adam Page