Official All Out 2021 Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it’s so crazy how shit comes full circle. WWE plucked the biggest talents from the indy boom of the late 00s-early 2010s, watered down and restricted them all for years only for them to now jump at the chance to return to form on a stage almost equally as big as WWE’s.

like Bryan and Cole had really no reason to leave WWE other than them just wanting to do cool shit that WWE wasn’t allowing. 

3 minutes ago, EJ! said:

like Bryan and Cole had really no reason to leave WWE other than them just wanting to do cool shit that WWE wasn’t allowing. 

I feel like this isn't exactly true.

Bryan probably left to do some dream matches with people who aren't in WWE.

Cole cause Britt works there? Make sense.

9 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Not gonna lie. I haven't felt that way about a wrestling show in a long, long time.

Tonight's rekindled my love for wrestling, the pandemic really made me fall out of love with it. WWE hasn't helped either, I don't even know if I'm a WWE fan anymore. But this just feels massive. I felt like I was a kid again tonight. I don't care that I have to get up in 3 hours. :lol:

I’m loving it but interested to see how they book their big names now. I’m sure Adam Cole doesn’t mind not being a big lead cause the dude is with his friends in a big company(still) on National TV(still), and his girl is the lead of the Women’s division. Bro is living life. ^ Plus the Twitch thing too

17 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

I feel like this isn't exactly true.

Bryan probably left to do some dream matches with people who aren't in WWE.

Cole cause Britt works there? Make sense.

your first point about Bryan is exactly what i mean. he probably would’ve stayed if WWE didn’t shit the bed on the New Japan deals and of course there’s no such thing as the Forbidden Door in WWE so he would have had to be stuck in that bubble facing the same people.

i 100% think Cole still would have gone if Britt wasn’t there. WWE wasn’t allowing his Twitch, so now he gets to reunite with his friends and has a world full of dream opponents and people to work with to choose from all while likely getting paid close to the same money AND keeping his Twitch. Britt being there is icing on the cake.

WWE obviously doesn’t care but their refusal to catch up to the rest of the wrestling world and instead remain in isolation all while committing the shittiest of business practices isn’t helping anything for them and it’s scorning their talent and former talent.

6 minutes ago, TNFNS said:

Bray Wyatt is still in the shadows too which is insane 

side note: do you guys think they need some form of split to fit talent into the show? Like give Rampage an extra hour maybe? 

that’s exactly what i said when Punk first arrived. they can’t fit all this shit in 3hrs a week. unless they really wanna push Dark and Elevation as more than just extra content but them being pre-taped and put on Youtube makes it hard to shake that “you don’t have to watch this” stink off. give Rampage another hour and an exclusive roster. I don’t think AEW fans mind staying up till midnight on a Friday night.

I wonder if Yukes are freaking out or stressed out with the roster evolving and growing so fast and so much along with the shows. Tony Khan and Kenny Omega will probably want to include as many people as much as they can. Yukes is in the opposite situation from 2K when they have to remove many from their roster while Yukes may have to worry about adding more.

The game is presumably not coming out until sometime next year(I'd say between summer and fall)but still. The company is going through major changes and growing beyond just the roster 

25 minutes ago, EJ! said:

that’s exactly what i said when Punk first arrived. they can’t fit all this shit in 3hrs a week. unless they really wanna push Dark and Elevation as more than just extra content but them being pre-taped and put on Youtube makes it hard to shake that “you don’t have to watch this” stink off. give Rampage another hour and an exclusive roster. I don’t think AEW fans mind staying up till midnight on a Friday night.

I agree completely, it would just have to be executed really well to avoid ending up a mess like Smackdown and RAW at times. 

Archived