Is it possible? (PS3)

chaoscovenant

tl;dr Is it possible to play an intergender Royal Rumble on any of the PS3 games?

Hey all! I've been trying to figure out this problem for awhile now and this forum really seems to be the place where I might find an answer.

So anyways, my extended family likes to play a PS2 WWE game (I think it's "Shut Your Mouth") with created characters that look like each other and watch everyone beat each other up. It's stupid, but fun. I'd love to do this with a PS3 game. I gave Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 a go, since that's the last game to feature any intergender fights, but the Royal Rumble isn't available with men and women fighters (unless I did something wrong). I saw that there was an exploit that allowed a custom female character to be downloaded from the Community Creation in WWE 15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GZCzyItg6M&t=1s), but I also see the Community has been shut down.

All I want to do is have family members beat each other up for mild entertainment. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. I don't really want to settle for the 2002 PS2 game, but I guess I'll do it if I have to.

Archived