• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

ALI!!! If his old face theme played, I would've lost it lol

They tease me with Ali's old face tron and gear, but no glow. 😔😔😔

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

It's Tommaso Ciampa.

I liked the original version of Rent's Due way better...plus Wheelbarrow Facebuster was pretty close to it in 2K lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

It's due to Vince dropping any real names. Tommaso is his real name.

I think it's dumb cause I always agreed with Jericho when he said the best ring names are when half the name is the wrestler's actual name.

7 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Elevated Flatliner lame-ass finisher for Priest, just make it South of Heaven or Razor's Edge

Oh did he switch to that? While I agree, that's 100% a nod to Edge's old Downward Spiral.

Anyway, I was told Ciampa vs Ali is a thing now? This is like the exact kind of feud to convince me to watch some of RAW this week.

Ok so I just gave a few things a quick watch - 

Edge promo was very solid, other than that awkward baseball team line breaking the immersion.

Really been a long time since I watched Ali and the man reminded me why I ever became a fan. Dude is just so smooth.

Ciampa attack was actually a total let down. With how Reddit reacted to it, I thought he was gonna attempt murder or something.

Gonna keep my eyes on the program though, Ciampa is probably the best heel I've seen since I started watching wrestling and Ali is an incredible face so this feud really has all the potential in the world if they don't hold their hands the entire time.