WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.
7 minutes ago, EJ! said:

-lmaooo he’s wearing Neville’s trunks

Lmao maybe Pac was his favorite growing up. :hqhq:

Nah but I just seen that clip on Twitter of when he almost won the WWE title from Rollins. Someone said they was 12 when that happened. Feels like yesterday to me. 😭😭😭

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, i think im getting too old for Raw...what nonsense.

Rhea turns on Liv...who did not see that coming?
Spoiler Alert: The same will happen to Naomi and Sasha sooner or later because this company has no clue what to do with tag teams.
But at least we get hopefully a push for Rhea sooner or later...for now we probably get the usual generic former tag team feud for a few weeks.

The Ezekiel thing is not fun at all to me.

Balor loses a title nobody cares about...is that good or bad for balor now?
I  mean if you hold a title that is less important than the 24/7 one, losing that title can only make you go up right?

Wedding segments never work, mix it in with the 24/7 bullshit...its unbearable.

Main event finish felt weird as heck to me...not feeling what they were going for.

Guest Fight Me.

This shit is CRIMINAL. But it's also impressive cause KO has always felt like one of the biggest stars in the company regardless.

Also, crazy he's never won the tag titles once with either Jericho, Sami or Seth even. Too many missed opportunities.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

So they're taping next week's SD after tonight's live show due to the European tour. They aren't taping one in the UK for some reason.

Guest Fight Me.

Gulak. 😔😔😔

Y'all may have taken the King name from him, but my boy still out here with the drip. 😤😤😤

I miss Gunther's old theme, but the intro to his new one is pretty nice tbh.

Random Xia Li heel turn? Wtf they haven't even tried with her. She's had like one match since she debuted months ago.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Riddle got Cole calling his shit the "Final Flash." Shame Keith Lee was on Raw the whole time, would've been funny to hear Cole call the "Spirit Bomb" lol

On 4/22/2022 at 6:01 PM, Fight Me. said:

Riddle got Cole calling his shit the "Final Flash." Shame Keith Lee was on Raw the whole time, would've been funny to hear Cole call the "Spirit Bomb" lol

Final Flash is the powerbomb + knee, right?

Guest Fight Me.
48 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

Final Flash is the powerbomb + knee, right?

Yeah, though I think now they call any knee he throws the "Final Flash" lol

Boy, I’m really loving this Sami/Drew feud. It’s a simple story told so smoothly. And Sami just keeps knocking it out-of-the-park with the chickenheel antics. Him going to the Bloodline trying to cut a deal was so well done. I’d say this is the best booked storyline on TV right now. I’m really enjoying it.