WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

Nothing to gain for Owens by eating some stunners and getting beer poured on him.

KO deserves better...

usually i would agree but this is different. Owens has been building this by himself for weeks and the result is getting Stone Cold Steve Austin, top 5 biggest household name in all of wrestling, to not only cut a promo on him but he’s talking about coming out of retirement after 19 years specifically to kick KO’s ass at Wrestlemania. the segment is going down in history and Owens is on the other side of it. bet money a lot of people would kill to be in Owens’ spot right now.

2 hours ago, EJ! said:

usually i would agree but this is different. Owens has been building this by himself for weeks and the result is getting Stone Cold Steve Austin, top 5 biggest household name in all of wrestling, to not only cut a promo on him but he’s talking about coming out of retirement after 19 years specifically to kick KO’s ass at Wrestlemania. the segment is going down in history and Owens is on the other side of it. bet money a lot of people would kill to be in Owens’ spot right now.

I second this. None of my friends are wrestling fans (some used to be), but so many of them have been texting me about Stone Cold the past couple of days, even one that’s never watched wrestling. Most have been asking about KO and what his deal is and it’s just honestly been cool to see them getting invested out of nowhere 

bruh Butch doesn’t even fit him. he looks nothing like a “Butch”. i don’t know what “Butch” looks like but i assure you it’s not Pete Dunne

AH Big E 😬 this whole match is cursed 

Edited by EJ!

13 minutes ago, EJ! said:

bruh Butch doesn’t even fit him. he looks nothing like a “Butch”. i don’t know what “Butch” looks like but i assure you it’s not Pete Dunne

I know, right? It makes me want to laugh at him every time his name his uttered. The name does not fit him. And I got nothing against the name itself. Butch Reed was a bad ass. I had an Uncle named Butch. But Pete Dunne? He ain’t a Butch.