WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

4 hours ago, Kman said:

Apart from Brock like who else other than Goldberg could even take the belt off Roman? I'm not saying its at all a smart idea but they don't really have ANY credible opponents for Roman. Just keep it on Roman forever or have Brock beat him in a month.

I wouldn’t consider Goldberg to be credible enough to beat Roman. The only guy is Brock, but I don’t even see that happening right now. Drew is a possibility with the right booking but still probably unlikely. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Luis LXXXV said:

Oh damn lol. Watched the Smackdown highlights and it definitely seemed like Ronda was about to pull a Titus Slide

ok good you saw it too. nobody else said anything i thought i was crazy

-Priest got Invisalign or something

-feel like the Hurt Business could actually be useful as a formidable team considering how ass the tag division is but of course i don’t know anything

-the Gauntlet match banged

-Gable >>>

-Seth is the first actual legit tweener i have seen in a long time. i don’t even remember who the last person was

Edited by EJ!

Credit:pwinsider

RIP 205 live..

It appears WWE's 205 Live series has come to an end, PWInsider.com has confirmed.  The series, originally designed to feature the Cruiserweight Division, debuted 11/29/06 on the WWE Network on Tuesdays before eventually being moved to Fridays, is no longer slated to produce future episodes.

There will be no 205 Live taping tonight.  Instead, PWInsider.com can confirm WWE are currently slated to tape the first episode of NXT: Level Up prior to tonight's NXT Vengeance Day in Orlando, Florida.

While WWE has not made an official announcement about the end of the 205 Live series.    At one point, WWE intended for the 205 Live brand to be turned into a touring brand, but those plans were scuttled after just one weekend of events.

WWE filed for a trademark on the NXT: Level Up series on 2/9

Credit:pwinsider

Former Ring of Honor TV host and wrestler Quinn McKay will make her official WWE TV debut as a ring announcer during this Friday's WWE NXT: Level Up premiere episode.  She will be using the on-screen name Kelly Kincaid in WWE

Guest Fight Me.

Oh that's why Ian Riccaboni retweeted that pic lol They need to pick him up too if AEW doesn't. He might be the best play by play guy today. Right now he's just appearing on Impact whenever they host a ROH title match.

13 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Oh that's why Ian Riccaboni retweeted that pic lol They need to pick him up too if AEW doesn't. He might be the best play by play guy today. Right now he's just appearing on Impact whenever they host a ROH title match.

wouldn’t mind him replacing Vic Joseph tbh

On 2/10/2022 at 12:31 PM, Kman said:

Apart from Brock like who else other than Goldberg could even take the belt off Roman? I'm not saying its at all a smart idea but they don't really have ANY credible opponents for Roman. Just keep it on Roman forever or have Brock beat him in a month.

Is it crazy to think Roman keeps the title until a Bron Breaker debut?! Or us Steveson???