Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

WWE Show Discussion

3 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I have no problem with Ciampa wearing combat pants tbh

It just reminds me of dark times when he had the grandpa hair and wasn't doing much in NXT lmao

Pete using his old theme and the same tron he had on the main roster when he wrecked Enzo lol

11 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Reddit post says that this years elimination Chamber match will take place at this february's Saudi Arabia event..

okay this is a more reasonable change i think. i personally liked the grey beard but i get them not wanting to present an old looking man as part of the main roster’s immediate future.

So I stopped watching wwe months ago, but I still wanna watch the Rumble because it's my favorite thing they do ever, and I just looked for some stuff, namely big changes, and I've seen that Nikki ASH has lived long enough to become the villain, and that Alpha Academy are the new raw champions. Anything else worth pointing out, guys?

Credit:.pwinsider

PWInsider.com has learned that for two weeks in February, WWE's Monday Night Raw will be bumped off the USA Network to air instead on Syfy.

On Monday 2/7 and Monday 2/13, the USA Network will be airing live coverage of the Winter Olympic Games, requiring Raw to be bumped off its usual home for the first time in decades.

On Monday 2/7, USA will instead air Men's Figure Skating.  On Monday 2/13, the cable network will broadcast Freestyle Skiing.

8 hours ago, T-Hell said:

So I stopped watching wwe months ago, but I still wanna watch the Rumble because it's my favorite thing they do ever, and I just looked for some stuff, namely big changes, and I've seen that Nikki ASH has lived long enough to become the villain, and that Alpha Academy are the new raw champions. Anything else worth pointing out, guys?

-Austin Theory is being mentored by Vince.  
-Rollins and Owens are best buddies.  
-AJ & Omos broke up. AJ is a babyface now.
-Doudrop is heel.  
-Shelton & Cedric wanted to reform Hurt Business but Lashley wasn’t interested, so now they keep attacking him.

- Lesnar and Lashley are gonna fight at the Rumble
- Rollins is gonna be the next Universal champ 🤭

So how many matches will Dunne and Ciampa have on Main Event before getting released / asking for their release?

Edited by A->CP10

9 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

-Austin Theory is being mentored by Vince.  
-Rollins and Owens are best buddies.  
-AJ & Omos broke up. AJ is a babyface now.
-Doudrop is heel.  
-Shelton & Cedric wanted to reform Hurt Business but Lashley wasn’t interested, so now they keep attacking him.

Thanks!

So I guess Owens turned heel too. Also I swear I thought Shelton was released months ago..