Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

WWE Show Discussion

If anyone's wondering, Dijakovic was still T-Bar on Main Event unfortunately. And on SD, we saw Dio was still Mace. *Censored*, poor guys lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Dijakovic is another layup they’re about to miss if they don’t repackage him quick. feel like he’s such an easy talent to make money off of.

man why did i think the cell match would be at a different event 

what history do Becky and Edge have?

yeah Edge is head and shoulders the best promo in this company right now, maybe the business overall

Edited by EJ!

2 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Does it look bad on TV? Can't watch rn since I don't have FS1 lol

can’t really tell. still sounds pretty loud but of course they can be pumping up the volume.

Sami definitely dookied himself. Balor landed both feet and ass on him

5 hours ago, EJ! said:

can’t really tell. still sounds pretty loud but of course they can be pumping up the volume.

Traffic was bad the freeway going there is under construction. Seats were empty for about the first 30mins-1 then it was actually pack. I was surprised when I got there looked pretty empty thought I might be able to move up but not at all. The crowd was pretty good too. 
Gotta admit Roman live is on another level

Roman’s the only person to call Brock a dumbass to his face and walk away untouched 💀

Good show.

Becky vs Sasha was excellent, Sami vs Finn was good, good progress in the Naomi/Sonya feud, Profits vs Usos was fun.

Edited by AlterNation

why do they keep doing this 

like we JUST saw this match

this King/Queen of the Ring tournament has been asscheeks. i wish they would take in-ring action seriously at least when it makes sense to take it seriously. i miss the summer tournaments we used to get a few years back. like if WWE decided to dedicate a month of programming to having bangers while they have other unrelated story segments in between, i think it would make a lot of people happy and it wouldn’t take any extra effort. i think they underestimate how much people enjoy watching good wrestling matches.

I just realized Shinsuke just gave up the crown and wasn't in the tournament itself to try and win it back. I think he should've defended it at the finals against the win. It's such bullshit, he looked naked without it on SD lmao

isn’t that essentially  the gimmick he had before coming to WWE? ditch the gladiator shit, give him a trench coat and i’m listening