Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

WWE Show Discussion

chasing the 24/7 title one week. putting on a banger 7 days later. Raw could be so simple.

Just now, Fight Me. said:

They just gonna forget about Shotzi & Nox, huh? I'm pretty sure they won a contenders match too.

i remember them posting a pic on instagram or some shit that was like “who should be the number 1 contenders?” and it was Shotzi/Nox and Rhea/Nikki so i’m guessing there’ll be some kinda development on Smackdown

Bro WHAT? Nikki accidentally gets the win? Then they play Tamina's music and announce Tamina as the winner? And nobody seems to have correct any of it? Everyone just came off looking like dumbasses here lmaoo

Edited by Fight Me.

bro they gotta be the worst champions on the entire roster. they don’t win a damn thing ever

oh shit Bobby no

oh okay nvm thought the injury was real

Edited by EJ!

what a terrible time for a commercial Bobby probably A-okay by now

I can't take a face version of Big E seriously due to the "funny" New Day pancake throwing BS earlier,same with Kofi

A heel Big E on the other hand..that could be fun..

I feel like this cash in would have been better with a story involved with in like Big E wanting revenge for what Lashey did to his New Day brothers rather than him just cashing in just because reasons.

I don't like the goofball shit and can't take him seriously that way but I get what he's saying and I agree. He's not for me but he's completely right! I am happy for him and feel he's wwe champion worthy because he is good in the ring and ain't a bad mic worker although I'm still a bit sad Lashley's reign is over 

Edited by Siul LXXXV