WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, StillDriven said:

Rumor has it, Nia Jax is beating Rhea for the title at Elimination Chamber. 

I've honestly feared this all along. Her connection to Rock and pushing her out of nowhere kinda make it feel that way. Plus, WWE lowkey LOVE to have hometown heroes lose when they should win. It's a pattern that has repeated before. I'm praying it's not the case...but they've done dumb shit before.

Edited by Generations

On 2/19/2024 at 12:59 AM, Generations said:

I've honestly feared this all along. Her connection to Rock and pushing her out of nowhere kinda make it feel that way. Plus, WWE lowkey LOVE to have hometown heroes lose when they should win. It's a pattern that has repeated before. I'm praying it's not the case...but they've done dumb shit before.

This guy gets his news from reddit and X, take it with a pinch of salt 

"MadWrestlingMoves69" says Rhea is losing and StillDriven comes on here says "rumor has it..." 

I watched the in ring segment that Becky Lynch had on Raw last night. Seeing the way Becky was interacting with the other girls in the segment for the Elimination Chamber made me see Becky in a certain type of way. Becky said welcome back when Naomi came out and then Becky made a comment about the girls having a "Tea Party" lol.

Becky Lynch to me has been demonstrating a love and respect for the Women's division and the women involved in it. I feel like her personality gives off this vibe that she enjoys her job aspect in regards to working with these women.

9 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

this version of heel Drew is goated, he should win at Mania.

After already losing to Seth, with him being injured and Drew having this new amazing heel aura on him, I honestly see no way possible of him walking out of WM empty-handed.

I've never and still dont take Becky Lynch seriously as a badass! She's beautiful, cool and great in the ring and has been one of my favorite women wrestlers for a long time but does her badass chick stuff including mannerisms and opens her mouth and I want to cringe. At least finally drop "The Man" bullshit!

Her eye makeup is dumb as is Triple H's old cap on her but the MJ Thriller gear was cool though. Whatever though, I am glad she's facing Rhea at Mania and likely winning the title! 

Rhea Ripley is another top favorite and absolutely love her! I would prefer she retains at Mania but would be very cool with Becky beating her 

8 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

A lot of people think Rock will turn on Reigns as like some big plan Cody had. What if Reigns takes the first shot at Rock for feeling like Rock has overshadowed him. 

I could see Rock being turned the way they turned Hogan at WMX8. Cody pins Rock in the tag match then beats Roman on night two and afterwards, Rock suddenly shows respect to Cody with a handshake and the Bloodline beats down the Rock for it

7 hours ago, Senex Beast said:

What's hilarious about that? Lame to me

It's because Rock posted like a 20 minute video. - ie: the person who the promo was intended for isn't going to watch it at all, because it was too long. So...Rock wasted his breath.

Edited by Generations

9 hours ago, Generations said:

It's because Rock posted like a 20 minute video. - ie: the person who the promo was intended for isn't going to watch it at all, because it was too long. So...Rock wasted his breath.

Dont take him seriously, I was sarcastic to him once and since then he has the need to "shut me down" every time lol