Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

WWE Show Discussion

I'm hyped. Hopefully Finn is working a dark match right now cause sitting on a chair while they put that paint on him for hours just for an entrance must *censored*ing suck. :lol:

Smackdown really is the best case scenario for WWE. all the homegrown talent are homeruns, the non-homegrown talent are still huge (Finn, Seth), and the vets are still just as over as they’ve always been. also booking normally makes sense and the stories are exciting.

Just now, Siul LXXXV said:

I tuned in late. Did I miss Brock earlier on the show or he didn't show up?

He opened the show with The Bloodline and issued the challenge. Even gave Paul a Samoan Drop off the Superman Punch he took lol

He’s probably one of the ones like many of us that didn’t want him in to anymore. Of course that sentiment has changed. Still, it’s always funny how we got here. Cena is more respected and loved than he ever was in a full time role truly. I love it. 

I get it business wise, a 30 minute edge vs rollins segment draws more than having a 5 minute zelina match...but of course its shitty from a person standpoint.

Everyone knows how much this day means to her, the toll it takes on her.
She prepared for the match and all, had a lot going on in her mind, probably wanted to honor not only her father but many who were affected etc...and they simply decided to cut the match.
And that while releasing a documentary, counting on the peoples feelings to get views on this.

You could have easily done a 5 minute match in her Hometown, at 9/11 and have done a "feel good" moment here no problem.
But it shouldnt surprise anybody at this stage.

i honestly didn’t know that about her. they gotta make it up to her somehow but i won’t hold my breath

26 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i honestly didn’t know that about her. they gotta make it up to her somehow but i won’t hold my breath

They specificly made a video with her about it, and i think thats not even the only one.

Also before the Big E tweet, we somehow missed this announcement.

Dynamite wins in the demo ONCE and they do all this lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

fun opening. watching with caution

these championship contender’s matches really have to stop

Edited by EJ!