WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

1 minute ago, T-Hell said:

Cody and Punk probably be like: Why the hell did I come back here..

Nah...Punk is thrilled he gets paid to sit at home. I'm sure. 

That man made a LOT of money. 

Cody definitely could be winning championships elsewhere.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, Tiffany Stratton's moonsault is indeed pretty. I never paid too much attention to her back in NXT but I can definitely see why she's rather liked. I hope she goes far.

Amazing how just one week has managed to completely kill any interest I had in Wrestlemania.

This *censored*ing company, it seems, will never be free of old politicking assholes. Calling Rock "balder Hulk Hogan" from now on.

8 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Amazing how just one week has managed to completely kill any interest I had in Wrestlemania.

This *censored*ing company, it seems, will never be free of old politicking assholes. Calling Rock "balder Hulk Hogan" from now on.

To think that he calls himself "the people's champion" 

Just now, Golden Boy® said:

To think that he calls himself "the people's champion" 

I know, it's just.. This company is cursed, it will never be *censored*ing free of old egos destroying things when it finally starts to pull ahead creatively.

I didn't have much respect for the Rock as it is in the 2020s, but what little respect I had for the man is now gone and dusted.

5 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I think Cody gets screwed again at EC and then Roman will main event both nights of Mania.

I'm curious, what do you think is going to happen at Elimination Chamber? Have I missed something?

And I find it difficult to believe there is any chance of Roman Reigns working both nights of Mania when he only works about ten matches a year as it is.

Edited by dje_wba

The gossip talk I heard is that the plan is for Roman to break Hogan's title streak record and then hold it for basically another YEAR afterwards. IF this is the case? WWE is not gonna have a good year in regards to ratings and popularly. I know that Roman is a top figure in WWE but I feel like his hype dried out months ago. I'm starting to wonder if keeping Roman happy is due to a bigger picture behind the scenes that HHH knows about. I can imagine the number of talent on these main rosters right now that want their contracts to hurry up and expire. I feel like WWE doesn't represent a company that can give an inspiring wrestler a promising future due to the politics behind it all.

A very disappointing situation but I still can be like "I *censored*ing hate this company". It's just whatever

Can't say I'm hyped for Wrestlemania 40 right now but meh I'll see it all play out on peacock. Same with Elimination Chamber and the rest with Raw, NXT and Smackdown I'll watch highlights on youtube like I mainly do

The backlash is probably getting to HHH behind the scenes. I feel like HHH is probably under a lot of pressure right now. If HHH agreed to give Cody the title shot at WM and have him win the title? Roman Reigns would probably turn into a savage. So, basically this is about Roman having a better grip on the powers that be compared to Cody Rhodes.

We're gonna get casuals booking the shows how they think fans want them. Probably half booked by AI and half booked by people like The Rock and a bunch of suits. - Basically a throwback to when Saudi wanted people like Yokozuna and Ultimate Warrior on their shows. Lol. We live in a nightmare now.

1 hour ago, StillDriven said:

Do you think it's obvious that Roman Reigns has HHH by the grapefruits? If so, will this effect Cody Rhodes and other main eventers moving forward?

Not Roman.

The Rock is on the TKO board of directors. His daughter went from being an absolute nobody on NXT to being the youngest GM...for literally no reason. Now the Rock is booking himself to basically win the WWE title (if he wants). At this point, I'm not sure there has been a quicker abuse of power in the history of any company. Lol

In the world of Pro Wrestling, we always had backstage politics. I feel like we are in an era where the fans are really getting sick and TIRED of it. This is just my personal viewpoint but I strongly predict that 2024 is gonna be a low year for WWE. I think HHH is gonna be under a lot of pressure with Vince scandals and plus keeping his main event talent happy. I feel that the support of fans is gonna feel lukewarm due to the direction that it's currently going. Cody Rhodes going to WM and breaking Roman Reign's streak would have brought massive numbers and sales to the company. They are going to regret this.

I just read new reports on some dirt sheets that the plan is now for Cody to beat Seth at WM then face the winner of Rock vs Roman which is expected to be Roman at Summerslam to unify the titles! If that happens then does that mean the brand split will end or it'll just be one main world champion again with like Cody pulling double duty?

6 hours ago, dje_wba said:

I'm curious, what do you think is going to happen at Elimination Chamber? Have I missed something?

And I find it difficult to believe there is any chance of Roman Reigns working both nights of Mania when he only works about ten matches a year as it is.

I am just speculating that Cody saying he is moving the goal post means he is moving his title shot up to EC. He enlisted the Rock just to beat Roman down more after hopefully already beating him for the title. I could be 100% wrong but I do feel like Cody is still in the mix with Roman still and Seth is just a red herring.

Also I don’t see them unifying the title again. I think with Raw’s move to Netflix there will even more of an emphasis on the brand split. Why go through all this trouble to establish GMs and contract signings again just to unify the titles and dissolve the split.

The whole situation is already causing hysteria on Twitter (I still refuse to call it X), this is Daniel Bryan WM 30 level heat.

I really dont think they will be able to ignore it for a month 

Edited by Golden Boy®