WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

Holy shit! That LA Knight promo was one of the best promos I’ve heard this year! Now that’s a babyface you can get behind! No schmaltzy shit about living out a dream and whatnot. This is a man wants to beat the shit out of Roman and become champion. So much conviction and charisma. Wrestling needs more of this.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit:pwinsider 

Nxt update

World Wrestling Entertainment is on the verge of announcing a new television home for WWE NXT, PWInsider.com can confirm.

Multiple sources in the broadcast industry have confirmed that the CW Network and WWE have been in deep discussions for weeks about NXT shifting from its current basic cable home on the USA Network to a traditional broadcast television home, airing live weekly on the CW Network when the brand's current media rights deal ends in September 2024.  

The belief among some we have spoken with is the deal is VERY close to being completed with the deal expected to be around five years in length.  

Once signed, it would easily be the biggest increase for WWE NXT media rights fees ever, PWInsider.com is told

Seeing Trump's idiot face while I'm trying to watch SD is ass.

And with all due respect to military veterans...that guy they chose to highlight kinda sounded full of shit. "I was wounded three times and they ordered me out of there, and I looked down and saw my blood, and I said "I'm not going, because you're gonna need me."...

You ever notice how the real heroes don't really tell stories like that? Not saying I don't believe that guy or saying that his service wasn't heroic...but the way he tells that story makes it REALLY hard to view him as anything other than a clout chaser. 

Edited by Generations

I don't know if I believe that LWO is finished completely. There's definitely room for it to grow as it's own thing without Rey or Escobar. I'm guessing Rey will stay with the group until he retires...and then things will die down a bit and Vega will lead some new version of the stable by herself. For now...it seems that Escobar disbanded, and that's it. It's unfortunate, and kind of questionable...but it will make for a decent feud between him and Rey. 

How I would book the Drew/Judgement Day situation...

• Drew helps Judgement Day at Survivor Series, and they win.
  • After Survivor Series, we learn that Rhea offered Drew the MitB briefcase to join.
  • The MitB offer is legally binding and Rhea pulled all the strings.
  • Priest gets beat down by Drew and the other members of JD.
  • Drew goes on to win the World Championship by using the MitB briefcase.
  • Priest wins the Royal Rumble and faces Drew for the World Championship at Wrestlemania. 
Edited by Generations

10 hours ago, Generations said:
  • After Survivor Series, we learn that Rhea offered Drew the MitB briefcase to join.
  • The MitB offer is legally binding and Rhea pulled all the strings.

I don't see why another superstar should have control over the briefcase that someone else won. The MitB matches have already lost a lot of seriousness with all the many failed cash-ins, if they just steal (again) the briefcase from the actual winner, that would hurt the match type even more, imo.