WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I *censored*ing hate the new trend of muting the sound entirely when crowds chant harmless things like "holy shit". - It would be one thing if they were chanting "you *censored*ed up" or something...but, quit being television nazis and leave the damn chants alone. - Do they even realize how harmful to the flow of the match and story it is to just mute everything for 10-20 seconds in the middle of the action?

Very normal smokey purple hallway for Judgement Day. 

Bloodline storyline is done. It was done at Mania and the handful of shows thereafter. It's too intentional now. Too obvious that they're being "flip-floppy" to extend Roman's championship reign. But it isn't really working. His reign has grown stale and they're kinda treading water with the forced continuation. 

Edited by Generations

Man...I really hope Priest is world champion one day. Dude deserves that. He's got the ring work, the mic work, and the look. He's the definition of total package. Plus, he reps the Monster Factory. (Both these guys are Monster Factory alum...but, screw Riddle. Lol)

Edited by Generations

Not sure if it was entirely her fault, or if they kinda set her up for failure. - Felt like a bit of both. (Always felt like Becky has that sort of energy that Cena used to have, where they bait someone into getting emotional in a non-kayfabe way and then watch them flounder). Felt like a bit of that there...and then Zoey panicked and started shouting, because "that's what heels do"...which didn't help. - And the thread was lost entirely when she said "I have no personality? Look in a mirror"...because, well...obviously Becky is about 100% reliant on her personality to get over.

Edited by Generations