WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not ashamed to say I was wrong. Maybe I haven’t been close to attention to Cody’s pops or reactions. From what I witnessed he is indeed a draw. That being said, Roman cooked and fried his ass ultimately. Cody was good but Roman just ate him alive. I’m hyped for the match now. Roman better retain. Cody can win the belts from someone else or later down the year or whatever.

Based on pattern recognition and common sense.

Personally, I'm banking on...

Cody wins the title, and is interrupted in his celebration by Jay White.

I also think Reigns is gonna take some time off after Mania, since he's been working nonstop for almost 1,000 days...

Edited by Generations

7 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

Which translates to typical booking. 1000 days sounds a lot better than almost 1000 days. Whatever. We’ll see at Mania. 

Literally the ONLY reason why Reigns would retain would be for the number side of things...and since there's no way he's keeping the title for 2,800+ days to dethrone Sammartino, there really isn't much point in continuing to drag things out.  -His reign is already untouchable by modern standards. It's more than enough, and I'm sure the guy would like a vacation.

Also, losing the title to Rhodes isn't about Cody actually overcoming Reigns or being better than Reigns...it's honestly just the final nail in the coffin after everything else that is happening. Reigns will be without the Bloodline and his defenses will be down. He's being portrayed on television as paranoid, anxious, and unable to make logical decisions. - He will lose to Cody because of this.

In fact...the only path to victory for Reigns at Mania, is if they debut a new member to the bloodline who can interfere in a convincing manner...and that just isn't the story they're building to.

Edited by Generations