WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay that’s awful. damn now i regret laughing at him not being on the show. hope he’s okay.

on a brighter note, i genuinely have no complaints about Raw. it wasn’t mind blowing but it moved stories along intelligently and had some great matches which is what i expect from weekly wrestling television. the live events can be mind blowing .

I suppose Raw and Smackdown aren't going to change until Trips puts his own guys in place and maybe new writers. Down in NXT he had wrestling guys around him, Road Dogg, HBK, Jeremy Borash etc. He's got, soap writers, Kevin Dunn and Bruce Pritchard. I said when it was announced he was taking over creative, it'll be a slow burn to his vision. But even though Raw was still Raw, it was good and enjoyable.

I hope Miz costs Ciampa next week, and Johnny Gargano makes the save, should get a big pop.  

Guest Fight Me.

I think that was the special that was supposed to air on Peacock a year ago and they just used it for this instead. I guess more eyes would be on it tbh.

I just hope eventually these get added to Peacock. I'm not sure why season 1 hasn't unless I missed that announcement.