WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

What a total bust this run has turned out to be.

Got a banger theme song out of it. Wonder how it affects the Revel With Wyatt Pack for 2K23, if at all. Wyatt is box office at the merch stand and I don’t mind his matches. He just doesn’t seem very good at working the supernatural angle. He was highly entertaining in the role that was cultivated in NXT, the maniacal Southern preacher. Wish he’d go a sort of “Rob Zombie’s take on the Manson Family” route and give some of the NXT kids something to do on the main roster alongside him. Give them the rub, so to speak.

Edited by A N T I -

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, I wonder if it's really the "WWE machine" that is holding Bray back...or if his own ideas are just too scattered and unfocused to carry water. - It feels like his return should have been mostly under his own terms...and yet, it was some of his most uninspired and nonsensical work yet. (Obviously something like the Mtn Dew match was a turd that wasn't his doing)...but, everything else was off the wall too.

He had that one really solid hit with his return promo (the one where he got emotional and spoke as himself)...and then he went right back to doing the same stuff that grew old before his hiatus.

Edited by Generations

5 hours ago, Jmerc said:

Gunther is the best thing in WWE today.

Being conveniently excluded from the world title tournament was a crime. - Can't even use "he already has a title to defend" as an excuse, since they let Theory participate. And then they had the nerve to put Miz in that shit as well...and Sheamus (who Gunther has beat countless times)...

I’m glad he wasn’t. 1) Champions should rarely ever be involved other championship pictures imo. 2) He would have lost in some capacity which is a no-go for me. 3) The premise of this new belt sucks anyway; so it’s good that he’s not going to have that stench on him. lol

I feel like Billy Graham lost a lot of support in recent years for some opinion or another. - I can't remember what exactly it was...but, it's a shame that most people seem to not really be reacting too much to his passing, and it's probably for that reason. - Even though I can't remember what the thing was, and I would probably still disagree with it...RIP to him, regardless. 

PD didn't need to beat Brutes like that. Not a fan of getting a win just because it's your debut.

Really weird to use a clip of Mean Gene for the Billy Graham tribute.

One deceased guy talking about another...

Zelina really got that LWO glowup. Shit.

Edited by Generations

Isla Dawn… my god 😩

Why didn’t they put the vacant women’s tag title match for Night of Champions lol

———————————————-

Roman even got scared of Solo when he bumped into him accidentally lmao

WWE is kinda going the way of boxing for me...I really am not a fan of the new archetype of gimmick where everyone are cocky influencers and whatnot. - Miz was bad enough...then we got Theory. Logan Paul. Now we have Grayson Waller. Pretty Deadly are just a more vain version of Breezango. - Feels like the target audience is a very specific type of person all the sudden, and I'm finding that I do not fit that category. - I was intentionally not watching NXT, because I didn't really care for the whole feel of it...suddenly, that vibe took over Smackdown in a single night.

One of the most interesting things, I thought...was the handling of JD McDonagh, who I obviously remember as Jordan Devlin. - Haven't been keeping up with his work in NXT...but, at least his segment was mildly appealing to me. - I have interest in what his deal is. 

The team of Dawn and Fyre is also a check in the pro category. Women's division can always use all the help it can get, especially when the women's tag titles were just vacated. Great timing.

Edited by Generations