WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, PaperThinWalls said:

No. I genuinely don’t know why they’re feuding. Lesnar still hasn’t explained why he attacked Cody. There’s still no kayfabe reason why this feud started.

Kayfabe reason is likely just that Brock doesn't like being upstaged, and he was annoyed that Cody was in the spotlight. That's the headcannon I personally drew for the current events. - Cody comes in, starts making waves...announces his intention to beat Reigns for the undisputed title...Brock gets pissed because he's not that "top guy" anymore. Simple enough. - Not a great story...but, logical enough.

1 minute ago, Generations said:

Kayfabe reason is likely just that Brock doesn't like being upstaged, and he was annoyed that Cody was in the spotlight. That's the headcannon I personally drew for the current events. - Cody comes in, starts making waves...announces his intention to beat Reigns for the undisputed title...Brock gets pissed because he's not that "top guy" anymore. Simple enough. - Not a great story...but, logical enough.

That’s exactly what commentators have been conveying, but I still want Lesnar to actually cut a promo about his issues.

Good match. It’s a shame Imperium had to job to the tag champs immediately like this, though. What’s the sense in doing that? Build to the match for a few weeks and then have them job instead of doing some random throwaway match. Why kill your talent like that for no reason?

I had this crazy thought about Roman (which there is surely no truth to, and is 100% me just being ridiculous). But, we all know that he has Leukemia...which never fully goes away. - What if WWE knows that he is actually dying, and they just intend on letting him stay undisputed champion until that happens? 

I feel like crazier things have happened in pro wrestling. I mean...this is ALMOST what happened with Brodie Lee. Like...nobody even knew he was having health issues. And then he was just gone.

Anyway...they could just have Reigns defend against the runner-up in the world title tournament. It's not the most interesting of angles...but, it could do in a pinch, if they have nothing else planned. OR...they could be building toward Jey Uso challenging him. (I feel like the stuff between Jey and Solo is RIGHT there, and could easily lead to an implosion as early as next week). 

Edited by Generations

One last world title run? :shifty:

only way I see it happening is if he c̶h̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ does ultimate opportunist things vs Seth at NOC then puts Seth over down the line

Honestly, I want Edge to go to AEW, reunite with Christian, and face FTR for the world tag titles as a sendoff for both of them. Feels like the only proper way for E&C to retire, IMO. - He already has his HoF induction, so he definitely has no loyalties to the WWE machine.

Edited by Generations

8 hours ago, Generations said:

Honestly, I want Edge to go to AEW, reunite with Christian, and face FTR for the world tag titles as a sendoff for both of them. Feels like the only proper way for E&C to retire, IMO. - He already has his HoF induction, so he definitely has no loyalties to the WWE machine.

Well he considered AEW once before his return so i wouldnt rule it out 100%.
But this sounds to me like he is done in general with Wrestling soon.

Would be neat to see him one more time with Christian or in an AEW ring.
Either way, man its sad to hear him say that he is looking towards the end of his In-ring career.

The good thing is that he can end it on his terms.