WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Generations said:

Rhodes is pretty much the given outcome.

Would personally like for it to be Balor or Nakamura...or even Sheamus.

Also, a goddamn crime that Miz is involved.

The Miz is a gem in the Wwe. Does every stupid a$$ thing ask him. He’s a talented wrestler and great on the mic. Main events a wrestlemania. Always felt he’s underrated. 
Unlike most I’m not a fan of Seth. Great talent just not a fan at all. Personally like to see Balor. His reign was too short and being apart of judgment day works. Cody needs to stick with dethroning Roman. 

I won't disagree that Miz is a model employee...but, he hasn't done anything to warrant getting a world title shot from a viewer's perspective. - It's all well and fine to say "he's a great employee who always does what WWE wants, so he deserves a spot in the tournament from a real-life employee perspective." - Still doesn't address him winning absolutely nothing of any note in recent memory. I mean...the last thing I remember him doing was getting mocked by Nakamura for having small balls, before being dropped in the same segment.

I feel like almost anyone else would make more sense from a "earning their spot" perspective than Miz does. Just feels a lot like the classic Ziggler spot where he was added to every title match even though he never won shit.

Edited by Generations

4 hours ago, Generations said:

I won't disagree that Miz is a model employee...but, he hasn't done anything to warrant getting a world title shot from a viewer's perspective. - It's all well and fine to say "he's a great employee who always does what WWE wants, so he deserves a spot in the tournament from a real-life employee perspective." - Still doesn't address him winning absolutely nothing of any note in recent memory. I mean...the last thing I remember him doing was getting mocked by Nakamura for having small balls, before being dropped in the same segment.

I feel like almost anyone else would make more sense from a "earning their spot" perspective than Miz does. Just feels a lot like the classic Ziggler spot where he was added to every title match even though he never won shit.

Yeah.
Sure Miz is a great worker who does everything, has no ego and all that...but considering his on air character, there is no reason why he should be part of this.
I checked it and the last match he won was Raw December 2022 against Dexter Lumis.
Im sure there are names that arent in that won more and more recent matches than him.
Being a loudmouth on screen shouldnt be enough to have a place in a tournament for the title.

As for the title, im afraid they give it Cody...which would feel so bad to me at least.
It would make the title really feel like second place.
So i do hope they pull something and take cody out of the tournament.

Im all for Rollins winning the title, he seems to me like the best solution.
He is on fire for a long while and can elevate the title from the start.

Edge would be neat too.
Balor i dont think, would be cool.
Styles has the return momentum, i could see him.
Nakamura too has the momentum so it would feel good.

The rest i cant really see with the title.

It would be incredibly stupid to give it to Cody. He should continue to have single feuds outside of the title picture until he faces Roman at the next Wrestlemania. 

I'm not really interested in the new belt AT ALL.  They've spent so much time building Roman it makes zero sense to introduce another world title. Its just the lesser belt by default.  They should of introduced the new belt once Romans been defeated. 

Edited by Kman

Cody's "what do you wanna talk about?" segments are starting to hit me like the damn Orange Cassidy AEW shit.

Seth back to wearing relatively normal gear. Good.

Didn't realize all the first round matches were triple threat. Interesting format.

Edited by Generations

3 minutes ago, Generations said:

No complaints from me...I enjoy three way matches more than singles. 

It’s same match over and over again. One guy disappears as the other two fight in the ring. Rinse and repeat with different combinations of the three.