WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

I hate that WWE doesn't really let any masked guys excel. They either make them unmask...or they treat them like jobbers. -  At some point they just decided that Rey was to be the only top masked-performer, which is certainly well earned, but still problematic. There's no reason why a guy like Escobar/Fantasma shouldn't be doing WAY more than he currently is. Hell...they won't even let his stable gain any traction. For some reason, they really think it makes sense to have Legado del Fantasma on the losing end against an absolute trash-tier group like Hit Row. Smh...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it just doesn't feel right to be smiling all over the place in a wrestling environment. I get throwing a couple of smiles to some fan that maybe is especially enthusiastic with you, and giving some handshakes on the way to the ring, but having that unnatural fake-ass mega smile is just awkward and nonsensical.

Hell, even Bayley wasn't that exaggerated back in the hugs days.

Edited by T-Hell

6 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Everyone wants Asuka to win the Chamber. Why do I feel like Hunter and Vince are gonna go with Raquel as the winner, so she and Rhea can have that Eddie/Benoit moment at Mania?

I honestly feel Raquel isn'tquite ready yet, especially with that lame happy-go-lucky character. I also feel that, this whole renewal for Asuka has to mean something. She's got new music, new attire, new facepaint... clearly WWE wants us to take her seriously again. If she doesn't win the chamber and then beat Bianca at WM, this was a waste of time.