WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not bored with Reigns as champion. One of the best reigns ever. (Pun not intended, but...yeah). Lol

Calling something "match of the year" when you only left 15 mins for it is pretty much bullshit. (It could be MotY, potentially...but not in 15 mins). 

AND a commercial break? Why would you book a match this big in such a poor manner?

Edited by Generations

10 hours ago, Generations said:

Still not bored with Reigns as champion. One of the best reigns ever. (Pun not intended, but...yeah). Lol

Calling something "match of the year" when you only left 15 mins for it is pretty much bullshit. (It could be MotY, potentially...but not in 15 mins). 

AND a commercial break? Why would you book a match this big in such a poor manner?

Same. Still enjoying his reign for sure.

It's a great example of not fixing what isn't broken.

You'd think that I'd miss having a championship that can change hands at any time...but I really don't. Same with the tag titles. All of those belts are now more important than they have ever been. Expecting them to stay in the possession of Roman and the Usos is more fun than hoping they'll change hands. They would be foolish to waste the good will they've grown thus far by having any of those guys lose the belts at this point. They literally did the impossible and made it out the other side. The tedium of a long reign was successfully circumvented. They caught lightning in a bottle. - Also, when those guys do finally lose all the titles, it needs to be someone really important. It can't just be that Brock returns and wins it or some bullshit. 

And as for the Usos...I think they should drop the belts to New Day (but only when Big E returns).

Edited by Generations