WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were some rumblings a while back Logan was hella right wing, which probably implies Rowe is too given they're married. Sucks cuz like... I love the gimmick. I listen to a shit ton of folk punk so this shit is definitely my vibe, but I'd be lying if that wasn't in the back of my mind when she showed up.

Weird given she's tight with Ruby & Liv who don't seem like they'd be down with that at all.

I hope they don’t end up feeding LA Knight to Bray…

Honestly, this Bray stuff is concerning me more and more. Are we really doing another split personality thing with him? What he did to LA last night was heelish to me, too, which is not what we should be getting at all at this point. They should be going all in with insecure babyface Bray who’s trying to overcome personal turmoil. Knock it off with the supernatural, inner-demon-personified bullshit. Don’t turn him back into a monster; don’t even hint at it.

To end it on a more positive note… Boy, LA Knight was so good in that segment. Absolutely terrific. This guy is so refreshing to me. I miss guys who could speak confidently and deliver a few zingers. And I loved that he no sold Bray’s phony, magic tricks bullshit.

9 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I liked Priest/Dom’s dynamic in that segment.

I like Dom's work in general. - A lot of people are overly critical of him...(but, he's doing well for a rookie).

And even when he does make mistakes on the mic or whatever, they usually end up being kinda funny because he's booked as a chickenshit.

Everything they've done with Dom since turning heel has been pretty much perfect for allowing him to learn and grow.

Edited by Generations

Theory being made here. - Happy they broke him down to build him up properly.

(People were never going to like him if he kept the momentum given to him by Vince). 

Also, using Dolph as a punching bag is always effective in getting people fan support. Because nobody likes Dolph.

Yes. Kill him. 

Good match. Better finish.

Edited by Generations

This shit doesn't need to be a match. Should just build a thing around Tozawa annoying JBL and Corbin each week.

Corbin doesn't really need to be having any matches at all. He's boring af.

Also, Tozawa is too good to be wasted with a racist ninja gimmick.

Dude got squashed by Tozawa for the entire match. Get wrecked. Lol.

Edited by Generations