WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/25/2022 at 7:46 AM, T-Hell said:

What the *Censored* are they doing with Gargano.. lol. Also they are dragging the whole LuMiz situation way too much now.

I'm assuming that the Gargano situation is some back-assward way of reuniting Ciampa and Gargano as a team. - But, yes...the whole thing is taking too long to build any momentum, and the entire Miz storyline about his "massive balls" and some weird history with Lumis is about the most abhorrent crap I've ever seen. - That said, I guess HHH is doing the best he can to retcon Vince's terrible booking into something that makes sense. So...it's understandable that it might take time.

Guessing it will go down something like:

• Gargano reveals Miz's secret about Lumis
  • Miz attacks Gargano
  • Gargano gets the upper hand
  • Ciampa returns to make a run-in
  • Instead of helping Miz, Ciampa sides with Gargano
  • Lumis appears and carries Miz away
  • Whole angle is dropped and never spoken of again. Lol

*Well...seems like Ciampa just had hip surgery. So...nevermind. We're back to the whole thing being pointless. Lol.

Edited by Generations

I appreciate so much that Trips is giving Mustafa airtime, but I don't think this level of underdog is working for him at all. Like, I get what they're going for and trying to make Mustafa look like a mega-underdog/he's got heart, but I don't think he's coming out looking very good taking all these L's without looking all that competitive. Dude landed what, one hit on Lashley? And didn't look strong against Theory either, and crowd didn't care. Also not keen on the shorts or braided hair look at all. PLUS, his big feud with Rollins, who is in cool heel territory and getting booed by no one. Even if the payoff is Ali finally beating Seth for the US title, I don't know that's gonna click with a lot of fans.

Kinda wish they could just run back how Ali debuted on SD against Bryan. Presentation and all, it was legit perfect for those first few months. Ali is a star waiting to happen, but how they're going about everything right now ain't it.

Damn, I couldn't disagree with you any more. Excellent wrestler and I think he's a very good promo. Any time he's done one of his home-made promos it's been fantastic. Also think he had a very natural likability to him prior to the Retribution angle. Moreover, he's more creative than the vast majority of wrestlers. Whether it's those homemade video promos or figuring out unique counters & sequences in the ring, he's someone who feels like he's always trying something new and changing it up to stand out. I think he checks just about every box for me, just hating the current booking/presentation. 

I wouldn't say that Ali is  world champion material...but, he is definitely US or IC title material. Especially if we're going to pretend that people like Miz or Dolph Ziggler are "more qualified" or "more believable" than he is...which I don't agree with. Hell...Ali is better than Riccochet for sure. I could write an extensive list of mid-card guys who I think Ali is much better than. And statistically speaking, no one is a "star" until they are actually booked like one. But, Ali does have potential to be better than most. - The fact that he has never held a title in WWE (single, tag, NXT or otherwise) is actually a crime, IMO. 

Edited by Generations

Credit:pwinsider 

Spoiler on a returning wrestler for tonights Smackdown

Former WWE star Teniille Dashwood aka Emma during her time with WWE is at tonight's Smackdown taping in St. Louis, Missouri.  She is expected to return tonight as the person responding to Ronda Rousey's open challenge.

Dashwood, the first Australian woman signed to a WWE deal, departed Impact Wrestling this past August when her contract with the company expired.  She was signed to WWE in 2011 and as Emma, was one of the first standouts as a truly loveable babyface on the NXT women's roster during Paul Levesque's initial push into building NXT into his own image. 

During her previous time with the company, Dashwood as Emma had two runs on the WWE main roster, initially tied to Santino Marella and then a heel run that was to eventually lead to her rebranding as Emmalina, a character that was dropped before she ever officially debuted.  Dashwood was released in October 2017.   

After her WWE release, Dashwood spent a year working for Ring of Honor before several years in Impact Wrestling.

Expect a whole bunch of caws tomorrow for the wwe2k22 game now..

Edited by glennsoe

54 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Hide contents

Former WWE star Teniille Dashwood aka Emma during her time with WWE is at tonight's Smackdown taping in St. Louis, Missouri.  She is expected to return tonight as the person responding to Ronda Rousey's open challenge.

Dashwood, the first Australian woman signed to a WWE deal, departed Impact Wrestling this past August when her contract with the company expired.  She was signed to WWE in 2011 and as Emma, was one of the first standouts as a truly loveable babyface on the NXT women's roster during Paul Levesque's initial push into building NXT into his own image. 

During her previous time with the company, Dashwood as Emma had two runs on the WWE main roster, initially tied to Santino Marella and then a heel run that was to eventually lead to her rebranding as Emmalina, a character that was dropped before she ever officially debuted.  Dashwood was released in October 2017.   

After her WWE release, Dashwood spent a year working for Ring of Honor before several years in Impact Wrestling.

OMG YES!

2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bring back this banger!