WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wont find creative minds like Bray very often.
The way he captures your interest, how everything he says matters...even during his previous eras that ended then with him losing over and over again.
The next week he did promos that still worked.
Its incredible how he manages to pull you in with everything he does and says.

Credit:pwinsider 

Wrestlenomics.com is reporting that WWE's "Day 1" PPV, which was scheduled for January 1, will no longer be taking place.  The show was scheduled to emanate from Atlanta, GA.  According to his report, it will not be rescheduled.

That means that after the Survivor Series on 11/26, there is no PLE schedule until The Royal Rumble on 1/28/23

It was a blah show. Honestly, there wasn’t much worth talking about. Judgment Day/OC promo was alright. JBL was great. And Miz chickenshit antics were enjoyable. That was about it with that show. Lesnar/Lashley lacks heat and what they did last night was SUPER generic. Damage Ctrl continues to be boring. And rerunning Rollins/Riddle for one night was crap and Vince-esque.

Yeah, I changed the channel before the main event. I’m too interested in what’s going on with Bray Wyatt to bother with a Raw that doesn’t have him. JBL was alright. Some people hate weapons in matches, I hate generic heel promos where they use sports teams to get cheap heat. And all that for Baron Corbin. Lol.

I still don’t get why Damage CTRL gets little to no reaction. I mean they’re beloved online but it doesn’t translate to oohs and aahs from the the live crowds. I’m considering it just a matter of Io and Dakota being new to the roster and needing to find their footing. They aren’t doing half the things that make them unique in the ring…and it isn’t just because they’re heels or in a tag team. I don’t know what it is with them..and I don’t think Bayley is a good mouthpiece for the group, as established as she is.

Judgement Day is what it is. I buy Finn Balor as a heel tough guy about as much as I buy Dominik as one…atleast Dominik is over enough to get legit disdain from the audience for everything he does. Kid’s got potential…just needs to become more comfortable and fluid in the ring, which comes with time.

It’s not like Damage Ctrl are really delivering in their matches or promos either, so what’s there to get excited over? The lack of enthusiasm for them is well deserved as far as I’m concerned.

JBL’s promo wasn’t groundbreaking in terms of its content by any means. It was just a solid, heel promo delivered very well. Not many on that roster can deliver a promo like that nowadays, so it’s refreshing to have someone who can talk naturally, actually mean what they say, and get a big reaction.

Man...I know it's beating a dead horse. But, I really can't get over how incredible the shift has been since HHH took over. - We actually have coherent storylines now. Things actually matter. Almost every angle or feud is at least somewhat worthwhile (even the low and mid card ones). Heels feel like heels, and the faces blur the lines of doing the right thing/being badasses. Everything is just different. Sure, there are still a few kinks...but you can really just feel the tide moving in a specific direction. It's so damn refreshing. 

Sal Rinauro jobbing on Raw. Lol

Man...the whole presentation with JBL and Corbin is the drizzle shits. - I honestly thought it might have potential...but the two of them just don't have any appeal, and the whole thing serving as a platform for JBL's awful opinions about things makes it that much worse.

Nikki Cross finally lost that dumbass gimmick. Thank god. Really weird way to end Raw. But...

Edited by Generations