• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.
5 minutes ago, EJ! said:

-wtf does Taker do on these shows?

I think he just tells stories, ted talk style. Like his Hall of Fame speech lol

In addition to the creative changes and talent signings in recent weeks, it looks like WWE will be making some design changes to their titles.

The Twitter account @BeltFanDan reported the following: “Rumor mill says Triple H making numerous belt design changes.”

Dan is a prominent belt maker for wrestling companies and collector and he has broken belt-related news stories in the past. No word on which titles may get a redesign.

WWE is set to crown Women’s Tag Team Champions next week on Monday Night Raw and they have put a renewed emphasis on the secondary titles (Intercontinental and U.S. Titles) in recent weeks. 

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2022/08/wwe-making-belt-design-changes.html

please be true 🙏

When HHH got full control, an overhaul of the titles was the first thing on my mind. They should just wait until they have all of the belts completed, and then do a 'Clash of Champions' type event where they reveal them all and do a reboot. Or maybe even save it for Wrestlemania. In any case, I would personally pay WWE like $500 if they could just give us a more classic style of belts again. I'm not personally clamoring for recycling any old designs (as much as I love the classic winged eagle, etc)...but I do think that they should go with a modern take on a very similar visual style. There is a "timeless" factor to certain aesthetics for championship belts...and I would just love to have this aesthetic back.

Also, I still maintain that there don't need to be two titles for each division for each show. Which has basically been proven by Reigns and the Usos carrying both brands for as long as they have. Simply scrap the brand designation for championships. This will go a long way into building actual stars. Everything means more when there is one focal point. One world title. No more "universal" bullshit. One tag title. One women's title. No more 24/7 garbage. Etc.

Edited by Generations