WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching the last two weeks of shows now that Trips took over. It's been pretty fun. The show flows with the stories a lot more, it's a very basic but consistent "cause and effect" storytelling style that's kind of refreshing. 

Nakamura vs Gunther was fun too!

Also Hit Row's return makes me wonder who Trips would've snatched up if they weren't in AEW, as this basically confirms Swerve would've been rehired immediately. And the rumors circling of a Prince Pretty return.... LFG.

it’s kinda nuts that almost everything the IWC assumed about Vince’s booking has been reportedly true. that man was genuinely in there bullshitting and surrounded himself with Prichards who didn’t challenge him.

all the start-stop pushes and storylines were him just getting bored. he was focused so much on the bigger picture that he didn’t give a *Censored* about the process of getting there

I've come to the conclusion that WWE was just Vince's personal playground. He was basically playing WWE 2K in real life. He used and pushed his favorites, didn't use at all whoever he didn't care about, and sometimes finds someone rather interesting for a storyline, but gets bored quickly like a child and drops it. The company was just his personal leisure.

-give Ali and Alexander matching attires NOW

-ALI ALMOST DIED

-OH MY GOD

-that match had no reason to be that fun 

-lmaooo Lumis at it again

-this segment is FIRE

Edited by EJ!

2 hours ago, Jmerc said:

Um holy shit Drew.

I’m loving his chase for the gold. I really hope they pull the trigger and let him win. It would be such an epic moment.

There's a lot of people who already think he is gonna win, but if he really comes out with the Broken Dreams theme, then there's no way he's losing.

Late here but Ay RAW was awesome.

That KO and Drew promo was... definitely fan service but in the absolute best way. Like, it was straight up these two guys saying "Hey, you know all that shit you've wanted from WWE for years now? You're finally gonna get it". It feels good watching these guys again and feeling optimistic about where things might go.

Hell, the entire episode delivered big time. I'm beyond thrilled Vince is gone man.