WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Nikki looks shook? I don't think that car accident was legit but...

Their car getting towed in the back lmao

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Y'all remember this lol

And somehow they didn't capitalize and turn Joe face if I recall.

Edited by Fight Me.

5 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Y'all remember this lol

And somehow they didn't capitalize and turn Joe face if I recall.

beautiful chaos this night was. the Samoan Joes were supposed to take over

Watched about two thirds of Raw. Will finish it tomorrow, maybe. - I really enjoy Judgement Day. All three members are really doing well in their own ways. Balor and Priest are both great on the mic. I though the promo this week really showed what both of them are capable of. Also, enjoyed the "Punishment" nod from Priest. Probably my favorite thing happening in WWE now. Kinda missed most of the early Judgement Day stuff due to Vince still being around and me not watching WWE for over a year. But, I'm happy to see what they are currently. 

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Generations said:

"Fake outrage."

Nah...I'm legit outraged every time WWE does that shit. "That's...that's Dexter Lumis from NXT!...But, why is he here?" Nah...lol.

It's more so a shot at people mad at AEW for the Mance Warner appearance despite that they actually did play a video package explaining who he is lol

Found on reddit

There's been a lot of talk within the last 24 hours about a potential WWE return for Hit Row's Top Dollar, former NFL star AJ Francis.  

Francis was the host of the first season of WWE's Most Wanted Treasures on A&E.  Francis signed with WWE in January 2020 and on WWE NXT, was part of the Hit Row faction.  The quartet was was brought up to the Smackdown brand and then quickly cut as part of budget cuts under the previous regime in November 2021.

We are by several sources that Francis is expected to be at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC, so we'll see if this means he appears on camera or is being brought in for something related to the A&E series, which has been filming its second season.  Thus far, Francis hasn't been part of Most Wanted Treasures' recent filming schedule and there are signs his role this season may be instead filled by WWE Hall of Famer Lita.