WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently he put on an absolute dogshit of a match at the Ric Flair event, maybe he’s meant to be a “WWE” wrestler. I’m sure Roman can make him look good, Roman can make anyone look good. Cody Rhodes can too.

Edited by TNFNS

11 hours ago, TNFNS said:

Am I missing something, I thought people loved Kross, majority are shitting on him on Twitter

For the most part people "love" him for his look, entrance, Scarlett i would say...i havent heard anybody ever say this or that match of his was awesome.
I find the dude boring as hell in the ring...dont care if he has a hot wife and cool entrance, he bores me whenever he is on.

The rest of the "hate" is...well he wanted to work for CYN, make of that what you will.

Edited by Mani-Man

also i remember at least the first match with Balor was good. i think the second one suffered from shenanigans iirc. he’s no ring general by any means i just think there’s a lot of potential. i think his NXT run was shackled by his overprotection. he may not be putting on bangers nonstop but i definitely think we’ll be entertained.

2 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Kross/Dijak
Kross/Priest  
Kross/Lorcan

4 minutes ago, EJ! said:

also i remember at least the first match with Balor was good. i think the second one suffered from shenanigans iirc. he’s no ring general by any means i just think there’s a lot of potential. i think his NXT run was shackled by his overprotection. he may not be putting on bangers nonstop but i definitely think we’ll be entertained.

You two are the first i heard, but maybe im just not too interested in him to really look into.
Thats just me, he has his fanbase...otherwise they wouldnt have brought him back and into the title picture.
We will see, i could see him working better in the main roster where the in-ring focus is a bit different, maybe the WWE main Roster style works for him better.

31 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

We will see, i could see him working better in the main roster where the in-ring focus is a bit different, maybe the WWE main Roster style works for him better.

this is what i’m expecting. the same way Cody just kinda belongs in WWE, Kross strikes me as being cut from the same cloth.

Guest Fight Me.

^ Would be nice but I also like the WM Hollywood name for next year lol

I guess Roman will face Drew for one title and Kross for the other? Then Theory cashes in and makes one of them a triple threat and pins the other guy? Roman hasn't been pinned in 3 years so yeah lol

2 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Random thought…do we think Wrestlemania will get numbers back? 

WrestleMania 40 would be XL so I'm guessing they'll use that at least.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

^ Would be nice but I also like the WM Hollywood name for next year lol

I guess Roman will face Drew for one title and Kross for the other? Then Theory cashes in and makes one of them a triple threat and pins the other guy? Roman hasn't been pinned in 3 years so yeah lol

I saw the idea of a Two-Fall Triple Threat Match being batted around which I'd be all for. 

4 hours ago, EJ! said:

I remembered liking at least one of the Balor matches I think, but I couldn’t find any of my thoughts on them — so, without rewatching them, I didn’t want to list them.

The thing about Kross I really like is his whole aura and how well he is able to convey that through his work in the ring and on the mic. I buy that this guy is a raging, psychopath who bursts if you cross him and gets sick enjoyment when he destroys you. Man, if I was involved some road rage incident with this dude — I would be scared utter shitless. Can you imagine this guy bolting towards your car door, trying to get in as he smashes your window? *Censored*. You know how scary that would be? I would piss myself. That’s what I get from him. As long as they keep the theatrics down and he avoids over-dramatizing, then I’m all for him getting a mega-push.

1 hour ago, Oresama said:

WrestleMania 40 would be XL so I'm guessing they'll use that at least.

I saw the idea of a Two-Fall Triple Threat Match being batted around which I'd be all for. 

yeah i saw that too. would be a fantastic idea. if they go that route i would kinda want them to make the second fall a singles match for the second title, but they’d probably want to keep people thinking someone else could be a double champ.

bro…if we get a Kabuki Warriors reunion…