WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

Guest Fight Me.

How bout we call em "War Machine (not to be confused with the shitty abusive MMA fighter or Marvel character)."

Edited by Fight Me.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Nice. I still can’t believe they (Vince) made him dress like a *censored*ing gladiator. This how it should have been done all along.

facts. maybe i have too much faith in Trips but i think everybody hating right now will be cool about it sooner than later. his first main roster run was awful but i also think there was untapped potential during his NXT run

Guest Fight Me.

🤭🤭🤭

Nah but seeing Kross getting roasted all day before he came back was funny af. Honestly don't know what he did on his time away besides Control Your Narrative (lol) and stinking the place up with Davey Jr. at Flair's Last Match.

7 hours ago, EJ! said:

i think i’m ready for babyface Sami if that’s where this is heading

One guy that I watch has a theory that The Bloodline will turn on him and then KO will help him and gain the tag championships from The Usos. I would be fine with that tbh.

5 hours ago, T-Hell said:

One guy that I watch has a theory that The Bloodline will turn on him and then KO will help him and gain the tag championships from The Usos. I would be fine with that tbh.

i would *censored*in love that